LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

Jess blushed being told by Gracie to go to the bathroom. "I know that...I just have to finish this..." She sent the text and stood up. "You'll be okay in here while I go?" She stood with her legs crossed.
Gracie nodded. "Yes I'll okay while you go potty." She said

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Okay, be right back." Jess walked down the hall and into the bathroom. She closed the door and walked to the toilet. She saw a stack of diapers sitting by the tub and bit her lip. 'I could just try one on...no no don't be silly', she thought to herself. She struggled for a moment before sitting down to pee. She wiped, pulled her pants back up and came back into the room. "Hey, I'm back..." She came back over and sat down.

"Okay, be right back." Jess walked down the hall and into the bathroom. She closed the door and walked to the toilet. She saw a stack of diapers sitting by the tub and bit her lip. 'I could just try one on...no no don't be silly', she thought to herself. She struggled for a moment before sitting down to pee. She wiped, pulled her pants back up and came back into the room. "Hey, I'm back..." She came back over and sat down.

"Hi! Come play..." Gracie said. Her tummy was still a little uncomfortable but she was sure she could play for a little bit.

Jess mostly let Gracie do the puzzle and helped with some peices. "You are good at puzzles Gracie..." Jess was having fun.
Gracie was doing very well until she felt her tummy make bubbly and then she didn't feel very well. She whimpered softly, she felt nausea and laid down to try and feel better.

"Oh no...Gracie...what's wrong?" Jess scooted over. "Are you okay?" She touched the back of her hand to her cheek and then forehead. 
Then suddenly Gracie puked all over the puzzle pieces and that made her start crying.

"Oh no oh no..." Jess panicked. "Umm okay I'm going to call your mom...just umm... don't move." Jess stood up and dialed Joy. "Yes, she just threw up...umm, no it was on the floor. Sorry...I didn't know..." There was a pause. "Okay...bye." Jess knelt down. "Okay umm, let's go get you to the toilet..." She tried to help Gracie up.

"Oh no oh no..." Jess panicked. "Umm okay I'm going to call your mom...just umm... don't move." Jess stood up and dialed Joy. "Yes, she just threw up...umm, no it was on the floor. Sorry...I didn't know..." There was a pause. "Okay...bye." Jess knelt down. "Okay umm, let's go get you to the toilet..." She tried to help Gracie up.

Gracie wad still crying standing up with Jessica. "Want mommy..." Gracie said crying walking to the bathroom.

"She's going to be home in 15 minutes. I think she's upset with me...here stay here by the toilet..." Jess was a bit flustered. "It's gonna be okay..."
Grace sat on her knees her head over the toilet. She made sure she'd be ready this time. But she felt bad for Jessica and the mess she made.

Once Gracie was calmed down Jess spoke up. "I'll be right back okay...I'm going to try and clean up that mess...wait here..." She first got a wet washcloth and wipped Gracie's face a bit. "There...okay be right back." 

She did the best she could to clean up the mess which meant throwing the puzzle away. Luckily most had gotten on the puzzle and not the carpet. She came back into the bathroom after about 10minutes. "Sorry that took so long Gracie."

Once Gracie was calmed down Jess spoke up. "I'll be right back okay...I'm going to try and clean up that mess...wait here..." She first got a wet washcloth and wipped Gracie's face a bit. "There...okay be right back." 
She did the best she could to clean up the mess which meant throwing the puzzle away. Luckily most had gotten on the puzzle and not the carpet. She came back into the bathroom after about 10minutes. "Sorry that took so long Gracie."

Gracie was still crying even when Jessica was trying to balance everything. She hoped her mommy would be home soon, everything was messy.

Soon Joy returned home and Jess met her in the hallway. Gracie could hear Jess explaining what happened. "You let her play when she was sick? What were you thinking?!" Joy was quite upset and took Jess to the front door to let her go home.

"I'm so sorry Gracie...we should never have let Jess watch you...she was not responsible enough." Joy knelt down. "How is my baby?" She moved Gracie's hair from her face.

Soon Joy returned home and Jess met her in the hallway. Gracie could hear Jess explaining what happened. "You let her play when she was sick? What were you thinking?!" Joy was quite upset and took Jess to the front door to let her go home.
"I'm so sorry Gracie...we should never have let Jess watch you...she was not responsible enough." Joy knelt down. "How is my baby?" She moved Gracie's hair from her face.

Gracie was still crying during while Jess explained what happened. She was very fussy baby, she shouldn't have asked to play. She felt naughty and it didn't help that her tummy hurt too..

She made grabby hands wanting to be cuddled. It was usually how she was when she was sick.

"It's okay Mommy is here now." Joy held her close and rocked her as they both sat on the bathroom floor.
Gracie started to calm down about 20 minutes of them sitting and cuddling. Then Gracie got sleepy.

When Joy was convinced Gracie was done being sick she again carried Gracie to her bed. She laid her down gently and went to get some ginger ale to try and calm Gracie's tummy. "Maybe if you feel better later we can get you some chicken broth soup sweetie...here take a little sip." Joy held a straw and cup for Gracie. Gracie was not normally allowed soda but it was the one thing she could have not in a bottle or sippy.

When Joy was convinced Gracie was done being sick she again carried Gracie to her bed. She laid her down gently and went to get some ginger ale to try and calm Gracie's tummy. "Maybe if you feel better later we can get you some chicken broth soup sweetie...here take a little sip." Joy held a straw and cup for Gracie. Gracie was not normally allowed soda but it was the one thing she could have not in a bottle or sippy.

Gracie laid there tiredly, waiting for mommy to come back. She put her mouth around the straw and sucked up the ginger rale, she loved the taste and thought it was interesting.

Joy set the soda down after a few sips and then checked Gracie's forehead then diaper. "Okay... you're going to be alright sweetie. You get some rest...mommy will change you when you wake up. And, daddy should be home by then. Isn't that exciting? He really misses you..." Joy kissed Gracie on the cheek. "That was from daddy. Now close your eyes and rest."

Joy set the soda down after a few sips and then checked Gracie's forehead then diaper. "Okay... you're going to be alright sweetie. You get some rest...mommy will change you when you wake up. And, daddy should be home by then. Isn't that exciting? He really misses you..." Joy kissed Gracie on the cheek. "That was from daddy. Now close your eyes and rest."

Gracie nodded she smiled hearing about daddy. She missed him too. Maybe he'll be home when she wakes up. She could only hope.