LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

"Uh huh, they told me it was your favorite. But they said only one episode...you aren't allowed to watch too many." She pointed out.
"Yeah unfortunately. They don't want me watch tv a lot. I always made fun of at school for that. " Gracie said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Yeah...kids can be mean..." Jess was happy that she was talking more and opening up to her. "Did you get teased about other stuff? I got teased for like a half a school year once for this silly haircut I got..."
"When I had to wear my diapers to school." Gracie told her.

"Oh yeah...I guess kids would find out about that..." Jess shifted a little. "I wonder if I could wear one without people finding out..." She laughed a little. "Think I could?" 
"Well the real question is, is would you wear a diaper without people finding out?" Gracie asked curious.

"What do you mean Gracie? Are you asking if I would really wear one?" She blushed slightly. "I mean I don't know, maybe if it was a dare or something..." Jess felt a little embarrassed talking about this.
"I could get in trouble if I dared my babysitter to do something." Gracie said. "Mommy said dares aren't nice. "

"No no...I'm not saying you dare me...I was like just saying in general... nevermind." Jess felt a little silly for even bringing it up. "Oh, umm... will you tell me if you need a change or...am I gonna need to check every so often?" Jess was told that Gracie would more than likely tell her, unless she pooped...she always tried to hide that. Still she wanted to ask.

"No no...I'm not saying you dare me...I was like just saying in general... nevermind." Jess felt a little silly for even bringing it up. "Oh, umm... will you tell me if you need a change or...am I gonna need to check every so often?" Jess was told that Gracie would more than likely tell her, unless she pooped...she always tried to hide that. Still she wanted to ask.
"I don't know. Mommy makes that decision for me. Sometimes she'll check without me telling or tell me to tell her." Gracie said.

"Well... maybe I better check you then..." Jess wasn't entirely used to it, but reached her hand in and felt the diaper. It seemed thick but she wasn't certain whether it was wet or not. "Umm, it's hard to tell without seeing it...I'm gonna unzip it more okay?" She started to unzip it back down.

"Well... maybe I better check you then..." Jess wasn't entirely used to it, but reached her hand in and felt the diaper. It seemed thick but she wasn't certain whether it was wet or not. "Umm, it's hard to tell without seeing it...I'm gonna unzip it more okay?" She started to unzip it back down.

Gracie let her, after all she was the grown up. Gracie's diaper was a bit damp but not too soaked and it wasn't poopy either of course.

Jess looked at it after opening the footie pajamas more. "Hmm...I guess it seems like it's a bit wet...is it uncomfy?" She wondered as she peeked in just to make sure there was nothing else in it.
"Not really." Gracie said, she's never had this kind of conservation before. Everything was decided for her really. So she didn't know whay to say.

"Okay then!" Jess zipped her back up. "So like, do you ever use the potty?" Jess sat up asking curiously.
"I used too but they decided to not let me use the potty anymore. " Gracie said "cause I held my poopy till I was allowed toilet time. "

"Ohhh." Jess found it all fascinating. "Well...can we see your room now?" She wasn't sure but she hoped Gracie was feeling better. "I kinda peeked in while you were sleeping...." She admitted.
"Oh um sure I guess. Oh I used to have a big girl bed but now I have crib." Gracie said sitting up.

"Uh huh...I saw that! Did you fall out of your bed or like get out when you weren't supposed to?" Jess helped her out of bed and walked down to her room. The crib mattress sheet had been changed.
"Well no. They just thought it'd be better for me. Even though I liked my big girl bed " Zoey said. She saw it had been changed since she got sick on it.

"Oh okay." Jess looked around curiously. "Do you have toys??" She asked rather excitedly. "I like your room Gracie."
"In the toy chest in the closet." Gracie said. "Wanna play?" She asked.

Jess nodded. "Yeah that would be fun!" She walked over and opened up the toy chest. "You can pick what you'd like to play with!" Jess stood close and watched.
"I have puzzles!" Gracie said pulling out her puzzles. From paw patrol to Dora and baby animal themed. Most of them were easy to do.

"Oh let's do Dora! I used to watch that all the time." Jess put the puzzle and spread the peices out sitting on the floor. Then her phone buzzed. "Oh shoot...I was supposed to text your mom. Hold on." She rocked a little bit as she typed the text. "Ugh I have to peeeee."
"Go to the bathroom. It's unlocked for grown ups." Gracie said casually.