LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

The next time she would wake up it would be 10am. A 16 year old girl was sitting in the room, in a chair looking at her phone. The girl was 5'8' six inches taller than Gracie and had short dark brown hair. She was in jeans and a dark pink tank. She looked up when she heard some sheets rustle. "Gracie..." She said softly.

The next time she would wake up it would be 10am. A 16 year old girl was sitting in the room, in a chair looking at her phone. The girl was 5'8' six inches taller than Gracie and had short dark brown hair. She was in jeans and a dark pink tank. She looked up when she heard some sheets rustle. "Gracie..." She said softly.

Gracie heard an unfamiliar voice, but where did mommy and daddy go? She thought they were going to stay. This thought made her start balling right then and there not even turning to look at the stranger. It didn't help that her tummy still hurt.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Hey, hey...don't cry. I'm Jessica...well or Jess. Umm, do you feel okay? Your parents said you were sick all last night?" Jess was trying her best to navigate the situation. "Your mom said that if you got sick again to call her right away and she would come home...so, it's all going to be okay." Jess tried to gently pat her thru the sheets as she stood next to the large bed.

"Hey, hey...don't cry. I'm Jessica...well or Jess. Umm, do you feel okay? Your parents said you were sick all last night?" Jess was trying her best to navigate the situation. "Your mom said that if you got sick again to call her right away and she would come home...so, it's all going to be okay." Jess tried to gently pat her thru the sheets as she stood next to the large bed.

Gracie started too relax a little when Jess talked calmly to her and said her mom would come back if she got sick again. Gracie turned over a little and peaked out from the blankets just to see what this girl looked liked. She wasn't as warm as she was earlier but Gracie still didn't feel normal.

"Hi" Jess smiled bubbily. "Are you trying to hiiide on me?" Jess pulled the sheets back a bit further. "Oh, I like those jammies..." She pulled the sheets back more. "So cute...I like the little bunnies." She smiled, trying to warm to Gracie.

Gracie tried to pull them back up to her. But let go of the sheets when she knew jess wasn't going to let go. Then she heard her compliment her jammies, that kinda made her happy a little but she still tried to hide by hiding her face in her hands.

Jess smiled. "Hey can I come up on the bed with you...I wanna lay next to you. I gotta tell you something but it's a secret soooo I gotta whisper." She smiled and proceeded up on to the bed after Gracie peeked out at her. Jess whispered as she got in close. "Does your tummy still hurt?" She took a gentle touch with her hand to Gracie's forehead.

Jess smiled. "Hey can I come up on the bed with you...I wanna lay next to you. I gotta tell you something but it's a secret soooo I gotta whisper." She smiled and proceeded up on to the bed after Gracie peeked out at her. Jess whispered as she got in close. "Does your tummy still hurt?" She took a gentle touch with her hand to Gracie's forehead.

Grace peeked out again when Jess said she wanted to tell her a secret. She wasn't she sure if that was allowed since she was little but she scooted over a bit. She nodded that her tummy still hurt.

"Well did you know that my mommy taught me a really special way to make tummies feel better." She smiled. "Would it be okay if I showed you?"
"Okay.. show me please. " Gracie said softly, agreeing.

Jess smiled and softly spoke. "Okay, I just gotta unzip this to get to your tummy." Jess bit her lip a little nervously as she slowly unzipped the footie pajamas. She stopped after the diaper became slightly exposed, not commenting on it. "Okay, just relax now..." She put her soft finger tips on Gracie's tummy, slowly running them around her belly button. Her hands were soft and the motion was soothing and occasionally slightly ticklish. She switched between using her finger tips and the backs of her fingers. Jess was only looking at Gracie's tummy focused on what she was doing.

Jess smiled and softly spoke. "Okay, I just gotta unzip this to get to your tummy." Jess bit her lip a little nervously as she slowly unzipped the footie pajamas. She stopped after the diaper became slightly exposed, not commenting on it. "Okay, just relax now..." She put her soft finger tips on Gracie's tummy, slowly running them around her belly button. Her hands were soft and the motion was soothing and occasionally slightly ticklish. She switched between using her finger tips and the backs of her fingers. Jess was only looking at Gracie's tummy focused on what she was doing.
Gracie could feel her lightly massaging her tummy. Not sure if it was comforting to her tummy or not.

"Mhmm..." Jess blushed just slightly. "I mean it would be kinda nice to be taken care of like that... sometimes." She paused. "Anyway...are feeling any better?"
Gracie shrugged her shoulders, "It's still uncomfortable I guess. " Gracie said.

Jess kept rubbing. "Hmm...so do you like being taken care of?" Jess thought if she could distract her from her tummy maybe she would start to feel better. Jess noticed the paci in the bed from before and started to fiddle with it with her free hand.
"Mhmm... It's what mommy and daddy thinks is best for me. " Gracie answered her.

"Yah, well mommy and daddy do know best don't they?" She smiled. "I'm really excited to see your room...do you think you could show me in a little bit?"
"If my tummy feels better..." Gracie said agreeing. She yawned softly.

"Okay" Jess smiled. She took her hand off of Gracie's tummy. "Wanna suck your paci for a little?" She zipped the sleeper back up part way.
Gracie opened her mouth for her paci ready for it.

Jess plopped it in with a smile. "Let's watch some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...." She found the remote and turned the TV in the bedroom to the right program. "If you feel sick or... thirsty or anything you let me know okay?" Jess relaxed with Gracie.
Gracie nodded. "Mommy and daddy like you watch this show with me inn the morning before one of them has to work. " She said.