LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

"Come on let's get you up here..." Joy helped Gracie up and flushed the toilet. She helped Gracie wash her hands and then opened up the drawer with medicine, getting a medicine bottle out. Joy filled up a little syringe that she liked to use to squirt the medicine into Gracie's mouth...since Gracie was not willing to drink it more times then not. She filled the medicine syringe and tilted Gracie's head back a bit before sliding it into her lips and squirting it into her mouth.
Grace whined when her head was tilted a little back gently. She knew what was coming and had to take her medicine when she felt ucky. She swallowed the medicine.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Joy picked Gracie up and turned out the bathroom light. She just held her and walked her around the upstairs in the dark hallway for awhile trying to get her back to sleep.
It took 20 minutes to fall asleep, the crying and puking wore Gracie out. Gracie usually got sleepy a lot when she was sick.

Joy and Phil had already been up for a few minutes because of a call Phil got related to work. Joy and Phil worked together, often from home but the call Phil got was an emergency that required one or both of them to meet with a client.

"Oh Phil, there is our baby again...I don't think we can leave her with a sitter like this." Joy came over and comforted Gracie."Shhh, mommy is here ...it's morning sweetie." She felt her head. Gracie had been able to overhear their conversation about a sitter. "Still a bit warm...can you tell mommy what doesn't feel good?"

Joy and Phil had already been up for a few minutes because of a call Phil got related to work. Joy and Phil worked together, often from home but the call Phil got was an emergency that required one or both of them to meet with a client.
"Oh Phil, there is our baby again...I don't think we can leave her with a sitter like this." Joy came over and comforted Gracie."Shhh, mommy is here ...it's morning sweetie." She felt her head. Gracie had been able to overhear their conversation about a sitter. "Still a bit warm...can you tell mommy what doesn't feel good?"

She didn't want a sitter like this. "Tummy." Gracie said softly through her crying. Gracie didn't wanna get up but she feared she might need the toilet in a second.

"Phil...can you take her to the bathroom. She might need to throw up again. Quick." Joy pressed. Phil agreed coming over and picking Gracie up, holding her in his arms like a small child would be carried. He got her to the bathroom and stood her by the toilet, not sure what was going to happen. "Daddy is right here..." He rubbed her back comforting her. "Kneel here if you need to throw up....get nice and close."

"Phil...can you take her to the bathroom. She might need to throw up again. Quick." Joy pressed. Phil agreed coming over and picking Gracie up, holding her in his arms like a small child would be carried. He got her to the bathroom and stood her by the toilet, not sure what was going to happen. "Daddy is right here..." He rubbed her back comforting her. "Kneel here if you need to throw up....get nice and close."
Gracie was thankful to get to a toilet but laying down felt a lot better. So her crying didn't stop there when daddy lifted her out of bed. She was always in distressed when she was sick. But when she made it to the toilet she got sick in it again a little.

Phil rubbed her back. "I hate when you get sick Gracie..." He reached down and felt her diaper, which was pretty wet. He also took a quick peek to see if she was poopy, which she wasn't. "Daddy will help you take a nice cool bath after this...if you need to go pee pee or poo poo try and go now for daddy...don't want any of that in the tub." 

Phil knew he would have to make a decision about one of them staying home soon, but they still had a bit of time to decide.

Phil rubbed her back. "I hate when you get sick Gracie..." He reached down and felt her diaper, which was pretty wet. He also took a quick peek to see if she was poopy, which she wasn't. "Daddy will help you take a nice cool bath after this...if you need to go pee pee or poo poo try and go now for daddy...don't want any of that in the tub." 
Phil knew he would have to make a decision about one of them staying home soon, but they still had a bit of time to decide.

After she got sick she sat on her butt after daddy checked her diaper. She just wanted to lay down. Gracie tried to poop but only needed to pee a little bit more and that was it.

Phil started to undress her as she sat. It didn't take long for her to be in just a diaper. He started the bath water. He untapped her diaper and peaked in making sure she hadn't pooped. "Okay, good just wet..." He ran his hand thru her hair. "It will feel really good to lay in the tub and relax." 

When the bath was ready he helped her in. It was a little cool, but it needed to be to help keep her temperature down. Phil helped her lay her head back. "How's that feel Gracie?"

Phil started to undress her as she sat. It didn't take long for her to be in just a diaper. He started the bath water. He untapped her diaper and peaked in making sure she hadn't pooped. "Okay, good just wet..." He ran his hand thru her hair. "It will feel really good to lay in the tub and relax." 
When the bath was ready he helped her in. It was a little cool, but it needed to be to help keep her temperature down. Phil helped her lay her head back. "How's that feel Gracie?"

It did feel a little better to be in the cool water. She usually wasn't very verbal when sick. "Is okay." She only said very softly. It did help her calm down a little.

Phil smiled a little. "Good, here...I got you a paci." He slid it into her mouth and then took a wash cloth and gently started to wipe her body. Gracie was used to baths, she would take them 90% of the time...it was more of a special occasion for her to take a shower and wash herself. Normally it was mom that did bath time with her though. 

Phil wiped her legs, and her tummy, then her chest. He was trying to comfort her in how he was wiping and make her more relaxed and at ease.

Phil smiled a little. "Good, here...I got you a paci." He slid it into her mouth and then took a wash cloth and gently started to wipe her body. Gracie was used to baths, she would take them 90% of the time...it was more of a special occasion for her to take a shower and wash herself. Normally it was mom that did bath time with her though. 
Phil wiped her legs, and her tummy, then her chest. He was trying to comfort her in how he was wiping and make her more relaxed and at ease.

Gracie was beginning to be exhausted and knew she needed a nap after this. Especially when her paci was put in her mouth, she was much moor relax then earlier.

Phil chose not to wash her hair because he could see she was looking very sleepy and that sleep was important...he needed to get her out and get her back to bed. He started to drain the tub.

"Okay let's get you out of here..." He lifted Gracie out of the tub and wrapped her in a big thick towel before taking her to her room. Once there he laid her on the changing table and put one of her thicker night diapers under her. He powdered it and her before taping it on her. Finally he put her in some footed jammies. He carried her back into his room where Joy had a bottle.

"Do you think she can keep it down?" Joy asked.

"Here let me have it... we'll see what she drinks.* Phil said as he sat up in bed holding Gracie across his lap. He took out her paci and slid the formula bottle in.

Phil chose not to wash her hair because he could see she was looking very sleepy and that sleep was important...he needed to get her out and get her back to bed. He started to drain the tub.
"Okay let's get you out of here..." He lifted Gracie out of the tub and wrapped her in a big thick towel before taking her to her room. Once there he laid her on the changing table and put one of her thicker night diapers under her. He powdered it and her before taping it on her. Finally he put her in some footed jammies. He carried her back into his room where Joy had a bottle.
"Do you think she can keep it down?" Joy asked.
"Here let me have it... we'll see what she drinks.* Phil said as he sat up in bed holding Gracie across his lap. He took out her paci and slid the formula bottle in.

Gracie hardly moved at all when she was laid down and changed. Normally she squirm a lot just so she could be a squirmy baby for them.

She started to fuss a little when they tried to get a bottle in her mouth and they managed. She didn't want a bottle though.

"I know baby...Daddy needs you to just drink a little. You need to stay hydrated." He rubbed her tummy. "I won't make you drink it all...just drink what you can." He was hoping she'd drink around half of it then fall asleep.

Gracie whined softly. She started to drink a little bit but she was very slow at it seeing she didn't have much of an appetite.

Phil held her close and cuddled her. He took it out after it was only a quarter gone. He wanted to see how she handled that before pushing her further. He slid the paci back in.
"Just close your eyes.... Daddys got you." He spoke softly and soothingly to her.

Gracie was glad he pulled out the bottle not wanting anymore anyways. She listened to daddy and closed her eyes suckling the paci. Slowly falling asleep. It was going to be well needed.

When she was out he laid her down and got out of the bed. They had until about 9am before they had to leave, so they decided to let her sleep for a few hours then check on her.

Joy came in and gently woke Gracie at about 8:30. "Hi sweetie" She said with a soft smile. "Mommy and Daddy called over a baby sitter for you..." They had not planned to both go if she was still sick, but they decided to call a sitter over to help watch her whether they both went or not. "It's someone new that you haven't met before. She is really nice." Joy felt her forehead.

When she was out he laid her down and got out of the bed. They had until about 9am before they had to leave, so they decided to let her sleep for a few hours then check on her.
Joy came in and gently woke Gracie at about 8:30. "Hi sweetie" She said with a soft smile. "Mommy and Daddy called over a baby sitter for you..." They had not planned to both go if she was still sick, but they decided to call a sitter over to help watch her whether they both went or not. "It's someone new that you haven't met before. She is really nice." Joy felt her forehead.
Gracie was warm again but she seemed more calm them earlier. Though she was still groggy. Her eyes teared up when she wad told they still got a sitter for her. But she wanted them to stay. She didn't ask about the sitter.

Joy could tell she was a bit warm and still groggy. "Don't worry mommy might stay home too...you just get some more rest" Joy sat with her, comforting her hoping she'd drift back to sleep.
Grace seemed to relax at that and tried to fall asleep again, clearly exhausted.