LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

Phil carried around for about 10 minutes while they made the purchases and arranged for delivery. Finally just the three of them were alone by the stoller. "Joy hunny, can you change Gracie before we go, she's been poopy awhile now."

Joy looked at Gracie. "Oh sure, poor thing." Joy started to gather what she'd need for the change. "We can try these new booster out we just bought."

"I dunno why I can't hold it anymore momma. I try to hold it till we were done with here but I couldn't." Gracie says after she took her fingers out of her mouth. "I try to hold it when you were talking to Linda but I couldn't hold it there either." She explains, her tears falling. "Dunno why I can't momma." It seemed she was more upset about not being able to hold her poop in public.

"Well its not the end of the world little bug...you just gotta remember that no one knows what you're doing...I know it probably feels a little weird, but next time just pretend no one else is around. Cause after all you crying after it happens then everyone is gonna know."

Joy laid Gracie out and wiped her clean, then put a new diaper, same as before on her but this time put in a booster pad before taping it up. She redressed her and stood her up. "Okay go wash your hands." Joy watched to see if she would walk or waddle.

Gracie never thought about it that way. But she couldn't help but feel upset that it happens. She didn't like pooping in her diaper. Gracie stood up and found that it was really thick. She tried to walk but only ended up walking. "Momma it weird." She says stopping. She didn't like it. (What's a booster pad?)

Phil came back with a bottle and sat next to Gracie, gently brining her down in to feed her the formula bottle. "Daddy loves you Gracie." Phil put the bottle in and held her while Joy started some prep for dinner. "It's going to be so much more fun for you to be here all day with momma rather than worry about school." He sighed a little as he relaxed and held her.

Gracie wasn't even finished with the show! She didn't like it when her momma and daddy did that. She whined and pouted as she was lifted up. But she would forget about it later. Suddenly she felt gassy. And after a bit more Pat's, she burped and spit up as usual. It always made her want to cry sometimes when that happened.

"Uh oh, little spit ups there..." Phil wiped her mouth. "Do you want daddy to hold you for a little longer?" Phil patted her bottom lightly and continued to walk around with her. "I know you were upset about the college letter, but you know momma and I love you and we'll be here for you as long as you need us." Phil kissed her forehead.

• 2 weeks later...

Phil carried Gracie around enjoying her cuddles. Soon it was time for dinner and Phil put Gracie into her highchair for dinner. Sometimes they would let her eat in a big girl chair and use a fork or spoon but it wasn't uncommon for Gracie to go in her highchair. Phil cut up some of the food into little pieces and then put it on her tray. Finally he put her bib on and the three of them sat down to eat dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Gracie shook her head, she was still working on it. "Um... What are you and daddy gonna tell people when they see me being treated more like a baby?" She asks, curious. She put more food in her mouth