LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

Joy looked at Gracie and knelt down for a moment. "Gracie we're almost done, now if you want to go to the playground and not back for a nap then you shouldn't be tugging on momma like that." Joy stood back up and put her arm around Gracie. "I'm sorry Linda."

"Oh that's okay Joy...so did you say they stopped service?" They continued with a conversation that Gracie had been paying no attention too. While the conversation was nearing an end it wouldn't end soon enough for Gracie.

When joy asked what was wrong, Gracie couldn't help but burst into tears and sobs. She couldn't say what was wrong, it was just gross to say out loud. If her momma hadn't took so long of talk, she could've pooped in the tunnel slide and be fine.

It wasn't often that Gracie had to be in a messy diaper for this long and on the stroller ride back it made her feel all the more little. By the time they'd gotten back it had been a good 20 minutes since she'd gone.

Joy unbundled her once inside. "Okay let's go clean you up." Joy took Gracie hand and led her to her room. They passed by Phil on the way to the room, who briefly asked how things went. Joy told him that Gracie had pooped.

Once in her room Joy helped Gracie onto the changing table. Joy undressed her to expose the pampers. "Oh and very wet too. You're gonna be one messy baby for momma aren't you." Joy untaped the diaper to reveal just that, a very icky situation. But, Joy worked slowly to clean her throughly and finished it off with lots of powder and a fresh pampers before dressing her. "Okay, momma is gonna go talk to daddy...do you wanna come? Or play?"

It was then Joy remembered about nap time. "Oh my goodness, I almost forgot it's time for your nap. Bad momma." She took Grace and moved her to the bed, taking her shortalls off, leaving her in a diaper and shirt that didn't cover it. Gracie complained about taking a nap as she was readied for it. "Gracie...does momma have to spank you? Go on and climb into your bed. I'll help you in."

Joy tucked her into the toddler bed and then kissed her and left the room. It got pretty dark with the shades down and light off.

Joy and Phil then discussed their daughter's future as she napped. They came to a concensus and decided to tell her when she woke up. They did some housework in the meantime.

It was about an hour or so when she was awake again. She wasn't sure if naptime was over though cause the time varied. It was still dark and she wasn't quite sure how long she had slept. "Momma?" She called out, sort of scared cause it was dark. It made her not want to step out of bed.

Joy looked at her. "Gonna talk about you baby bug." Joy sat down on the couch. "Here come sit with Momma." Joy patted her lap and Gracie joined. Phil came in with the bottle moments later and handed it to Joy. He joined her on the couch and Joy positioned Gracie to give her the bottle. "Open up Gracie..." Joy gave her he bottle.

Phil spoke up. "So Gracie your mom and I have been talking...about you and school...we know school is hard for you, that you sometimes get teased, your grades haven't been very good at all and since you didn't get into the college you applied your mother and I are going to pull you out of school..." There was more to say but Phil paused to let her take it in.

• Like 1

Gracie crawled into her momma's lap. She leaned on her mother and laid her head on her chest. And let the bottle be slipped into her mouth, she started to suckle down the juice.

Gracie was teased at times, she had at least been in a couple special ed classes because of her diaper issues and they felt she wouldn't fit in well. But she wasn't very sure about how she felt with being pulled out of school permanently. She did have a few friends that she got along with. But she understood about the college thing.

Joy held Gracie until she was done then took her back upstairs to get dressed. "We better put you in your thicker diapers ..." It wasn't uncommon for Gracie to wear a youth diaper instead of a baby diaper at night or if they'd be out for a long time. They did have cute nursery print on them as well. Joy changed Gracie and replaced her shirt with a onesie then put her shortalls back on.

"There...how's that feel baby bug?" There was a slightly noticeable diaper butt with the thicker youth diaper now on. Though it was certainly good for two wettings.

"It better momma. But why does my diaper feel more thick then the other one?" Gracie asked confused, looking down where her diaper would be. She felt the it spreaded her legs a little, so she knew she was gonna have a hard time walking.

Joy was hoping she wouldn't say anything about the added thickness. They normally got her a "regular absorbency" youth diaper but this new package they got "super absorbency" which she noticed was much thicker.

"I don't know sweetie...this is the kind you always get, see." Joy showed her the package, figuring her white lie would fly. She just didn't want to discuss the matter.

"Okay let's go down and see daddy."