LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tried Hypnosis

I have seen posts all over the site about hypnosis. I was bored and decided to try. It was very interesting. I tried a file titled Instant Wetting. By the end of the file I did wet myself. I'm not sure if it happened because of the file or because its a 20 minute file and I had to go. Either case, I think it's worth checking out.

Hypnosis when done by "professionals" is dubious at best, ABDL hypnosis is probably even less than dubious. If you wet yourself when listening to it then it is because you needed to go, not because some guy with a deep voice made you.

Also, I don't think it is possible for someone to talk your bladder into filling up faster. The only reason you felt like that I suspect, was because the tape was making you think about it.

8 minutes ago, Elfking said:

Hypnosis when done by "professionals" is dubious at best, ABDL hypnosis is probably even less than dubious. If you wet yourself when listening to it then it is because you needed to go, not because some guy with a deep voice made you.

Also, I don't think it is possible for someone to talk your bladder into filling up faster. The only reason you felt like that I suspect, was because the tape was making you think about it.

Entirely probable.

I'll keep tyring though as I quite like the idea. If it doesn't happen, it's not a problem, it'd just be nice.

• 1 month later...