LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've said you can get changed after singing, anymore whining and I might let your cousins help change you. You are already due a spanking, do you want to make it worse?"

Jessica pulled her to the door where her aunt looked and smiled at her

"But I'm not scared!" she whined as Jessica took her hand leading her to the door. Then it swung open and there stood her pretty Aunt. Kayla was embarrassed as her Aunt baby talked her. Hugging and patting her diaper.. She took her hand leading her inside, now she was scared! She looked at Jessica who was smiling.. Now the baby was happy she had her pacifier.

As they entered the living room Kayla was surrounded by her cousins, they all started to lift her dress and press her diaper.

When Jessica and Mrs Green entered they managed to calm everyone down

"Now, the baby has something to do before she gets her diaper changed"

""Quit!" she whined slapping their hands away but with the pacifier in it came out real babyish.

She was happy when Jessica and her mom came in getting everyone settled down.

"Seriously no one wants to see that!" she cried as she couldn't believe she was going to have to put on a show for them!

As Kayla finished singing, all her cousins burst into laughter, her mom, aunt and Jessica clapped and cheered until Jessica stood up and hugged the stinky girl.

"Well done KayKay, take a bow and then we can get you cleaned up and into a clean diaper"

Kayla was ready to cry as her stupid cousins laughed at her. She felt better when her mom Aunt and Jessica clapped. The hug from Jessica and pat on her back made her feel better. She wanted to get changed bad, so she bowed..

"Ok can we go in a bedroom and take care of this?"

Jessica smiled and started to walk Kayla to the bedrooms before her mom stopped and pulled the changing supplies out, putting them on the floor and pointing at them.

Jessica looked at Kayla with a look of shock as Mrs Green spoke up.

"Babies don't care where they get changed, so come and lay here for me and we can get you out of that dirty diaper"

"Kayla you better come here now or I will let your cousins take part in your spanking and help bath you too!" Her mom stared at her and frowned.

Jessica led Kayla back over to where a changing mat had been laid out.

Kayla knew she didn't want that but she really wasn't given a chance as Jessica lead her by the hand over there not giving her a chance to argue or protest.

"This is embarrassing mommy." she said when she got over there. She had learned that she was to call her mom mommy no matter where she was.

Her mom smiled as she moved the baby dress out of the way and unfastened her diaper, her cousins fanned their noses as the full diaper was opened.

"Well KayKay, that's a full diaper, such a stinky baby"

Kayla laid down red as a beet. This can't be happening she thought to herself then she herd the tapes rip open and she felt the cool air and smelt her dirty diaper she was glad to be getting changed as she wanted out of the messy diaper. She felt the cool baby wipe as her mommy began cleaning her up.

"W--What No please mommy No!" she cried

"Go now! This minute or your cousin can do it instead, your choice Kayla! You need to learn to behave and do as you are told!"

Her mom pointed to Jessica and looked at Kayla

"Yes!" she said between sobs.. What are you serious!! She thinks to herself, she's going to humiliate me just like my mom.

"Please Aunt Jessica will you give me spankies?" she asked the way she wanted her to. Hoping she might go easy on her.

"After asking so nicely of course I will"

Jessica lifted the paddle and brought it down as hard as she could across the bare bottom in front of her, there was a flash of light as Kayla's cousin took a photo of her in this position. Jessica didn't slow and repeatedly brought the paddle down hard across Kayla's bottom