LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kayla you settle down now or I'll give you a spanking before she gets here!" Ms. Green scolded her daughter. As she was trying to get her changed and dressed before the babysitter got there.

"Now lay still baby while I get your diaper changed." she cooed at her baby daughter.

Kayla laid there as her mom changed her diaper, she was so embarrassed as she was 17 but she got caught drinking and getting high and her mom decided that a more strict punishment was required now for the past few days she had been treated like a baby. Diapers, nursery, bottles, baby food, now she was waiting for her babysitter she was so nervous. As she felt her mom pull the diaper up tightly between her legs then she herd her tape her diaper on each side.

"There we are baby girl." her mom said cooing at her.

"Please mom I'll never drink again." she whined.

"Yes you will sweetheart I have several baby bottles made up so yes you'll be drinking..

Knock knock knock..

"Oh that must be my baby's babysitter..

She went to answer the door..

As Jessica waited at the door she wondered what this baby would be like, all the lady had said when she had called was the time she was needed from and that she had to tell her something when she arrived.

The door opened and Jessica smiled at the lady who answered 'Hi, I'm Jessica, I'm here about the babysitting job, pleased to meet you' she was shown into the kitchen before being told anything,

'On the phone you said there was something I needed to know, if your baby is going through its terrible toddler stage that's ok, I have experience with that, don't worry'

"Hi Jessica thanks for responding." She laughed "Yeah I'd say she's going through her terrible two's." she said thinking maybe that was what was going on with Kayla.

They walked into the kitchen Kayla was in the living room in her playpen she could hear voices, but couldn't make anything out.

"Well the baby is actually my teenage daughter she's been really acting up drinking getting high, back talking so I decided to try a different punishment, treat her how she's acting!"

"She's now being treated exactly like a two year old, she drinks bottles, eats baby food, sleeps in a nursery and she wears diapers all the time." she said taking a breathe.

"Now I understand if you might wanna back out, if not I'll show you the baby, oh do you have any questions?"

"Yeah you'll be babysitting a teenage girl who's treated like a baby." nodding her head.

"Yes she's too use her diapers like a baby and I'd like you to tease her for being a big baby talk baby talk to her, remember this is a punishment."

"If she don't listen there's a paddle also you can do time outs, corner time or whatever."

"Her bedtime is 8 but if she's good she can stay up until 9, I should be back by 10..

"Everything you need, her diapers are in the nursery, bottles are in the fridge, and her baby food is in the cabinet."

"Think that's it, ready to meet the baby?" she said getting up..

Kayla herd voices and they were getting closer.

"Oh know here they come!" she said to herself

"I don't know just tease her for being a teenage girl but she's being treated like a baby, when you change her talk baby talk to her. I want her to know what a baby she is!" she said smiling and laughing.

Kayla was fearing that this new girl was going to see her in her babyfied state..

She saw them as they entered and her jaw dropped when she saw her!

Kayla glared at Jessica she was going to make her pay for this shit! She knew she would have to wait for her mom to leave.

Mrs Green smiled.

"Well I have to get going you be good baby." she said kissing her baby and doing the goochie goo..

Kayla was beyond mad.. Once she herd the door close she stood up in her playpen..

"Look bitch if you leave now and never say a word we'll go essay on you!" she hissed..

Kayla didn't know what to do normally Jessica would cower and be afraid she really didn't know what to do and when she took a pic she really didn't know what to do.

"Look I'm not a baby erase that picture now or I'll spank you!" she yelled again trying to scare and intimidate Jessica..

"I'm not playing!"

Jessica laughed

'you spank me? Your not really in a position to make threats, stood there in a wet diaper and baby clothes. I on the other hand have been given permission to use the paddle if I need to. Of course we could phone your mommy and ask her to just make sure?'

Jessica grinned and tickled Kayla under the chin 'you going to be a good baby girl?'

'Aww is baby Kayla all cranky, does she want her didee changing? Or maybe she wants some nummy baby food. Don't worry, Aunty Jessica will look after you. When you go poopy I will change you'

Kayla was so embarrassed the girl she used to bully was now babysitting her and talking about changing and feeding her. This was only her 3rd full day of her baby punishment and she already discovered a fresh clean diaper did feel better then a wet and messy one..

"Yes please can you change me?"

'Of course, where are your clean diapers and changing stuff? I wouldn't want you to get a rash, what kind of babysitter would I be? But before I do I want you to say: Aunty Jessica would you change baby Kayla's wet diaper please'

Jessica stood up and crossed her arms as she looked at Kayla

'Sorry baby girl but babies are supposed to play in their playpen with their baby toys. Just amuse yourself with your toys until I change you. If you want changing quicker then you need to ask me properly'

After 30 minutes or so she became board and her diaper became uncomfortable. Fine she thought to herself..

She stood in here playpen looking at Jessica..

"Um A--Aunt Jess--Jessica would you please change me?" she got part of it out but she was still trying to not give in..