LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

"Whatever!" she said as she was mad and knew she was already in trouble and was really mad about it. She sucked on her pacifier pouting.

She looked out the window thinking great I have to sing then I'm getting spanked and put to bed what BS!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica smiled at her and raised her hand again

"when we get to your Aunty's house you can ask everyone if you can sing for them, then you can be paddled and put to bed, is that clear?"

"Good, that wasn't hard was it"

Jessica smiled as her mom turned and looked

"Try to get some sleep KayKay, you will need it for when we arrive. Oh and you will be sleeping as Mommy mixed a sleeping pill in your bottle as well as a muscle relaxer and laxative, when we arrive you will be a very wet and messy baby"

Jessica and Kayla's mommy smiled as Kayla struggled to keep her eyes open. Soon all the sound that was coming from Kayla was the gentle breathing of a sleeping girl.

"Yes that's true, plus you will always know where she is, she isn't likely to run round making trouble if she is in diapers and baby clothes"

Jessica kept holding Kayla's hand and stroking it as they travelled, she was looking forward to the baby singing for her Aunty.