LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

"It's 5pm baby, we need to give you your dindin, and then your mommy has decided we are going to your aunty's tonight instead of tomorrow, she's already cleared it with the school"

Jessica took Kayla by the hand and helped her out of the crib

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Are you serious I don't wanna go at all now she's decided to go a day early!" she whined getting up. She stood up as Jessica helped her out again feeling her diaper.

"Guess I'm wet can you change me." she said getting more used to this she still hated it but what choice did she have!

"Sit on the chair and I will get your clothes out, then we will get you diapered again. Ok?"

Jessica went to the wardrobe and got out a pink and white frilly baby dress with a flared hem and knee high white socks, she then picked up a pair of large Mary Jane shoes

"Your mommy wants you looking as babyish as possible Kayla, don't make it harder than it already is"

Jessica helped Kayla onto the changing table and had her quickly in a clean diaper and in the clothes she picked out, finally she slid some frilly baby panties over her diaper.

"There we go, you look really babyish now, let's go show your mommy"

Jessica helped Kayla downstairs where her mom was waiting with a baby bottle of formula, she had mixed laxatives into it earlier and handed it to Kayla.

Jessica opened the door and pushed Kayla into the back seat and fastened her in. She leaned over and kissed her head

"Kay Kay, drink your milk for me, I want it gone soon"

As Kayla finished the bottle Jessica pulled it from her mouth and shoved the pacifier in.

She opened her bag and pulled out an ipod

"Here you can listen to some music, I bought you an iPod"

Jessica and Mrs Green looked at each other shocked, Jessica pushed the pacifier back into Kayla's mouth as her mom spoke.

"I hope that shouting was worth it because when we get to aunty's