LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was crying and sniffling to herself as Jessica got her out of the car taking her hand leading her inside. She dutifully did as she was told.

"Ok." she said softly walking up the stairs going to her nursery. She was so mad at her mom!

Jessica looked at Kayla with sympathy in her eyes

"I'm sorry Kayla but if your mommy found out then I'd lose my job as your babysitter and then wouldn't be able to look after you at your aunt's, you wouldn't want that would you? Let's get it done, I promise not to spank you too hard, ok?"

"What happens if she comes in, or when she changes your diaper? She will expect your bottom to be red. Please Kayla, come and have your spanking, otherwise I'm going to have to tell your mommy you are being stubborn and naughty"

Jessica took Kayla by the arm and helped to lay her across her lap. She then unfastened Kayla's diaper, noting that it was wet.

"Kayla, believe me, I don't want to do this!"

Jessica rubbed the bare bottom with her hand before starting the spanking, she didn't do it too hard but it was hard enough to make Kayla's bottom red and sore and guarantee that Kayla would be sobbing like a baby soon

The first two stung then by the 5th one she kicking her feet crying as her ass was on fire. She hated being spanked but it seemed to happen more often. She was just hoping this wouldn't happen in front of her cousins. As she was crying like the baby she now was!

"Ok ok please stop." she cried

Kayla noticed the cream did feel good then she laid there as Jessica changed her into her night diaper. Once she was done she held her in her lap rocking her and saying she was sorry..

"Yeah I know." she said as Jessica continued to rock her.

"Ok." she said getting up going to lay in her crib as she was actually tired.

Kayla laid in her crib as Jessica leaned down kissing her on the check handing her the teddy bear she hugged him to her. She watched as the mobile began going round and round and once again the soft nursery music began to play it was like a routine.

"What time can I get up?" she asked as she didn't wanna take a nap.

She watched as she raised the crib turned out the lights minutes after Jessica walked out Kayla was asleep as she slept she flooded her diaper as she was losing control.

Jessica went down stairs and helped Kayla's mom pack the car for the trip, she then ran home to grab a few of her clothes and stuff. The car was packed long before Kayla would wake up.

Kayla continued to sleep dreaming about the trip how she would be diapered and drink her bottles and be totally babied. Then she dreamed about her cousins and her aunt seeing her like this it was more of a nightmare as she continued to sleep in her wet diaper..

A couple of hours later Jessica walked into the nursery and let the crib side down. She gently shook Kayla's shoulders with one hand, the other placed on her diaper, smiling at the soggy wet mass.

"Kay Kay, wake up baby, can't let you sleep all day"