LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

Jessica picked her books and the diaper bag up and grabbed Kayla's hand. She led her out of the gates where Kayla's mom was waiting at the car, after fastening Kayla in the back. Jessica got in the front.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her mom smiled "this is exactly the reason why you WILL be kept as a baby until the end of school and maybe longer! You act this way, you get punished, end of discussion! We have to get packed when we get home for our trip this weekend, you can sit in your playpen"

"We are going to see your aunt for her birthday, I can't leave a baby home alone for the weekend, anyway your cousins want to see baby Kay-Kay. We can't disappoint them now can we?"

"Oh you are going and that's final, whether you get a reprieve by asking Jessica to come is up to you. If you behave and ask her nicely then she might come. If not then your cousins can look after you"

Jessica looked at Kayla's mom and smiled

"of course Kay Kay, I would love to come, I will make sure no one picks on you...too much. Just be a good baby and there won't be much trouble"

Jessica giggled

"there's not much you can do about it Kay Kay, what are you going to do, throw your dirty diaper at them? I think we need to get home soon Mrs Green, it sounds like the baby is ready for bed"

"No please mommy I'll be good she spanks hard p--pplesse mommy I won't argue no more!" she was already crying and stuttering..

She was begging and pleading as she wet her diaper, it was now coming easier and she had less control she noticed..