LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let's see shall we?"

Jessica opened the diaper bag and brought out some jars of baby food

"Strained peas, Cauliflower Cheese and then Chocolate Pudding"

She tipped the peas and cauliflower cheese onto a plate and picked up a spoon

Kayla sat there turning her head as she didn't want the nasty baby food after awhile after being told she wouldn't get down until she ate. Se finally relented and ate. She was turning red as Jessica fed her just like a baby talking to her and telling her what a good baby she was for eating. Finally it was gone. She was happy to be given her bottle to wash it down..

"Can I have the pudding now please Aunt Jessica?" she asked nicely.

This was really a privilege as she wasn't allowed to do anything much anymore. She smiled as she thought Jessica was being good to her. She looked at the pudding sitting on her tray in front of her. Then she looked at Jessica with a puzzled expression.

"Aunt Jessica you forgot my spoon."

"What she told you that!" that would be the worse she thought to herself as they were all girls and they would love teasing her. Especially her older cousin Amanda who was jealous of her..

She put her whole hand in it and began eating.

"Better." Aunt Jessica?" she asked excitedly

Jessica helped Kayla out of the high chair and led her to the rocking chair, she sat down and helped Kayla into her lap

"Your mommy is determined to take you to see your cousins, now I will do my best to get you out of going with her but you need to be a good baby and when she mentions it to you, that is when you cry like a baby and beg her to let Aunty Jessica look after you. It may not work but it's worth a shot isn't it."

Kayla was happy to get out of her highchair as Jessica cuddled with her in the rocking chair patting her diaper as she talked to her.

"Yeah I don't wanna see them dressed like this!" she said pointing at her diaper.

"I'll do anything to stop her from taking me!" she cried..

"B--but I don't wanna go!" she whined

"It's not fair I don't wanna be a baby." she cried as Jessica rocked and patted her diaper.

Kayla worried how her Aunt and 3 female cousins would react to her being treated like a baby and if her babysitter came on the trip with them!