LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kayla, we are going whether you want to or not, the only thing you can choose is if you go like this or if you go with a sore bottom? I have no issue with putting you over my lap right here and baring your bottom."

"You call me Aunty Jessica and I will call you either Baby Kayla or Kay-Kay, whatever I decide. Now close your eyes unless you want me to tell your mommy that you haven't been listening to me and doing as I said?"

Jessica sighed and pulled Kayla towards the chair, when they approached she grabbed her hand tight and looked through the diaper bag, pulling out the paddle.

"I was hoping not to use this and get through the day without spanking but you really need it"

Jessica yanked Kayla over her lap and roughly unfastened the diaper before spanking hard and fast all over Kayla's bare bottom

Jessica ignored her and carried on slapping the defenseless bottom with the paddle making sure every inch of it was blazing hot and red, and will mean Kayla had trouble sitting for the rest of the day

Jessica put the paddle down and helped moved Kayla over so she could fasten her diaper. She then helped the sobbing girl back so she was laid back and kissed her cheek.

"There, it's all over now. Aunty Jessica has finished her spanking. Shhhhh"