LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

Jessica pulled Kayla by the arm over to the couch, as she sat down she pulled Kayla into her lap, cradling her and stroking her hair.

"You want Aunty Jessica to change your diaper soon? Drink this bottle first and then I will"

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What are you doing?" she whined as Jessica pulled her over to the couch.

She laid there as Jessica cooed to her playing with her hair.

"Yeah it's messy and gross please will you." she begged as she wanted to be changed.

"What is it?" she asked worriedly as Jessica forced it in her mouth!

"Of course I will change you, after all your juice is gone, Aunty Jessica is going to make you a messy baby girl. Of course you still have your spanking to come, don't you? I think you should ask me to spank your baby bottom nice and hard"

Kayla laid there drinking it was either that or choke. She was mad how she was making her call her Aunt Jessica, and talking that stupid baby talk. She also knew there was nothing she could do about it. She was happy when she took the bottle from her mouth.

"B--but why are you going to make me mess again!" she cried.

Jessica took the bottle from her mouth

"I'm glad you said that, it means I can make sure baby is nice and smooth in her diaper, crawl upstairs and into your room"

Jessica stood up and waited for Kayla to start crawling

Kayla did as she was told hating the way she was making her crawl. Damn it why can't she just let me walk! She thought to herself. She really wasn't looking forward to Jessica seeing her naked but she knew she'd feel better then being clean.

"Can I please take a shower?" she figured it was worth a try. She asked as she reached her nursery.

Jessica giggled as she lifted Kayla onto the changing mat, making sure that the mess in her diaper was spread.

"No, I'm going to bath you and then I'm going to shave you again, just to make sure. Now do you want spanking now or after your bath?"

"Be careful please." she whined as she was trying to not spread the mess around. She laid there waiting to be changed out of her messy diaper.

"No you don't need to shave me, please I'll be good can't we forget about the spanking I promise I'll never pick on you again." she begged

"I plan on babysitting you for the whole 6 months won't that be nice"

Jessica lifted the paddle up and proceeded to spank the bare bottom with it, she spanked continuously for 10 minutes until Kayla's bottom was a deep shade of red

"Um no not really!" she said as she was never going to accept she was a baby and was not looking forward to being babysat.

Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack

"Ow!" she cried as the spanking continued blow after blow her ass was on fire! She was definitely crying like a baby after the 10th one.