LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat by the girl at school (Private between me and Kaylaindiapers)

Liljessy

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's too late for that, I'm glad you are eating but you are definatly going into the corner and you will be feeling the paddle. Naughty baby needs to be taught a lesson"

Jessica started to feed the slop to Kayla again

"Oh hi, yes she's doing ok. She's just about to have some prunes and a bottle of formula, then unfortunately she has a date with the paddle and some corner time. She has had a spanking with my hand and a diaper change already. Is there anything else I need to remember?"

"I'm really disappointed I warned here this punishment can get worse, can I ask you a favor and if you don't wanna do it I understand." Mrs Green said to Jessica.

Damn her Kayla thought she's still going to spank me with the paddle and make me stand in the damn corner and now she's talking to my mom. She thought to herself.

"I'm good friends with the Principal Mrs.Davis so I can arrange this to happen and if you don't wanna do this I totally understand--if not I can always find someone else."

Kayla wished she could hear what her mom was saying as Jessica was smiling at her..

"Ok here it goes I've tried everything wiith her to try to get her under control, but she don't listen and she has to know I'm serious, would you like to babysit her at school?" she asked waiting to here the answer..

"Oh I'm so glad you said yes." she said excitedly..

"Sure she'll be a baby at school, I'll arrange with the nurse that you can change her in there and also feed her, and yes even spank her if she needs it!"

Kayla was worried as they were talking for awhile, babysit me where she wondered what that was all about..

"Oh please don't tell her as I wanna spring it on her Monday morning." seeing that it was Saturday Mrs Green had enough time to call Wendy the Principal and get everything set up.

"No problem Mrs Green, glad to help. So am I ok to give her some corner time and paddle as soon as she eats her prunes? Do you want me to pass any messages on to her?"

Jessica grinned at Kayla as if she had just been told she had won $10000000

"By all means you're the mommy when I'm not there be sure to have her call you that or Aunt Jessica, she has to understand she's not in control."

Kayla hoped her mom would talk Jessica out of it. As she grinned like she had the biggest surprise but couldn't say anything..

"No just tell her mommy's not too happy with her baby she was supposed to be good, thanks so much Jessica see ya soon."

"She's my mom not my mommy!" she said trying to save her pride. Kayla knew she was already in trouble and going to get a spanking and corner time.

"Look you bitch delete those pictures now and quit with this bull shit or I promise you Monday my friends and I will dunk your head in the toilet!" she said with venom

"You have till the count of 5 to get me down." she smiled feeling like she could scare the timid girl.