LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Angela Told Me To

Ishigreensa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse smiled weakly, not sure he's to do.

As she was thinking, her body made her mind up for her as she felt her bladder give way, she sobbed into Kim's shoulder as she flooded her panties and the new clothes from Kim, the pee trickled down her legs.

As if things couldn't get any worse she suddenly felt the back of her panties expand as she pooped herself. All Jesse could do was hide her face in Kim's shoulder and cry like a baby

Kim rocked her and because she had the little girl in her lap, she felt her pants grow heavy into her, and she smiled.

"Little Jessie should be changed right now," she told Angela.

Jesse didn't speak, she just continued to sob and cry into Kim's shoulder. That was it, Kim was going to be mad at her which would make her sister mad.

She tried to get her crying under control but couldn't as she wailed "I'm sorry!!"

Jesse blushed, and nodded at Kim

"I'm 8 but I only had my birfday a couple of weeks ago"

Jesse allowed Kim to clean her, after being worried about her she actually liked her a lot and wanted Kim to be happy with her

"im sorry about your clothes Aunty Kim"

"Well, that's the price you pay when you hold a little kid that isn't wearing diapers, and you know she wets her pants," Kim smiled at her.

Heidi told Angela what happened in the bathroom.

"Kim knows that your sister is really eight, so stop telling her she's ten years old.

Angela looked over and she stood up and so did the other girls.

"You think something is funny?" she walked menacingly towards the other kids.