LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Angela Told Me To

Ishigreensa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse ran downstairs for breakfast and sat at the table.

'Morning Angela, what's for breakfast, what you doing today? Can I come with you please? Please let me come with you, you never let me come anymore'

Angela smiled because her sister sat right in the little puddle she prepared for her and didn't even notice.

"Jessie, I told you before why you can't just hang out with me all the time, honey.

'But Angela I like spending time with you and your friends. It's so much fun and cool to be hanging with you guys.'

She jumped as the water from the cup soaked into her clothes

'hey watch it. Look what you've done now!'

Jesse turned and stood in the kitchen with Angela.

'how can you say what am I talking about. Look what you've done to my clothes. They're soaked, I look and feel like I've wet myself! How could you do that?! I need to get changed'

Angela took her sister's hand, and she walked her out of the kitchen and to the steps going up to her room.

"Fine, I spilled water on you," she said as if she didn't believe that was the truth.

Jesse knew she was caught between a rock and hard place. She sighed and walked slowly back downstairs still in her wet clothes and into the kitchen where she sat down at the table.

'im sorry I walked away from you mom and I'm sorry I lied to you too'

Angela walked behind her and she smiled when she sister gave in and told her mom that she was sorry.

Her mom sighed.

"Honey, it's okay that you have an accident.

Jesse couldn't believe her ears, she knew that Angela had spilled water but for some reason she wouldn't admit it. Now her mom was taking to her like she was a toddler, it didn't help that she had been late to master potty training anyway. Jesse just nodded her head, every so often looking at her sister who was just smiling at her.

'Yea, fine I understand mom, but don't go on about it. I'm sure it wasn't anything really, just leave it please!'

Mom sighed.

"You can go change your pants now that we understand each other."

Angela walked with her up to her room.

"I saw you looking at me every so often.

"If you start having problems like that, then maybe we should try to find your old training panties, that way, if you wet a little bit at the mall, maybe we'll have time to get to the bathroom before you wet all over your pants, sis.