LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Angela Told Me To

Ishigreensa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela hugged her sister, and not more than ten minutes later, was also asleep.

After a while, the pee just started coming out on its own, Jessie not seeming to have any control over it at all as she slept.

It was a while before mom finally went up to talk to her girls.

Jesse stayed asleep cuddling her sister, the truth was she hadn't felt this close to her sister in ages and just enjoyed the closeness.

She didn't even feel herself soak her diaper and just slept, still sucking her thumb

Jesse looked at her mom and back at Angela and smiled

"If that's ok with you mom, then I'd like that. As long as it didn't annoy Angela and make her miss some of her work and stuff. It would be nice, then I'm with her most of the time"

"That's more than okay with me," Angela smiled patting her sister7s shoulder.

"Then, you girls are not in trouble," I've decided.

Angela nodded.

"So, after you have a snack, honey, I want to see your homework to see what you can do for school for tomorrow.

"Ok Angewa"

Jesse ran into the living room and sat on the sofa watching tv, she wondered as she was going to be treated like a little girl, how her mom would be changing her home life, would she have limits on what she could watch on tv, she hoped not as one of her favourite shows she knew wouldn't be allows for a young child.

When Jesse turned the television on, she could already see some channels were blocked out with a password.

She frowned and threw the remote onto the sofa at the side of her

"Oh for gods sake! I didn't think I'd have to put up with this! What about watching The Simpsons, mom knows I like it!"

"Well, I guess you are going to have to ask for certain shows and see if mom thinks it's okay for you to watch," Angela said with kindness in her voice.