LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Angela Told Me To

Ishigreensa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela got her sister into her car, and right away, it seemed, Jessica was showing how immature she was by the way she sat and by worrying about things that shouldn't really come up if her sister was careful.

"Honey, just relax.

The first two periods, no one seemed to notice her, mostly because no one paid her much attention at school anyway.

Jessie's diaper was really soggy by the end of her wetting it, and when she stood up to go to forth period, she could feel her diaper sagging on her.

Jesse waited until everyone else had left the room and then she pulled her diaper up as much as she could and made her way to the next lesson, the diaper had made her waddle a little, now it was wet she felt like she was walking almost with legs spread.

As she reached the next lesson she walked over to her seat and sat down, feeling the diaper squish against her skin.

When she sat and the diaper squished against her, some of the pee came out of the leg holes of the diaper and made a little puddle in her seat getting her skirt kind of wet.

There had still been kind of a lake in the diaper just before she sat down, and the lake leaked a little since there was too much for the material to absorb.

The fourth class, was sewing, unfortunately for her, and now, she had to stand up to go get her sewing things from the cubby, but the moment she did, someone was bound to notice that her skirt was wet.

Jesse knew that people had noticed when she had wet herself before so she just had to get on with it. She stood up to get her seeing things, as she approached the cupboards she heard whispering and giggles from some of the class, she grabbed her stuff from the shelves and as she carried them back she felt hands lift her skirt up.

Jesse dropped her sewing things and ran/waddled from the room as the class burst into laughter.

Jesse ran outside and ran under the tree on the field, she sat there, not crying but upset. The laughter ringing in her ears, she didn't notice the assistant principal approaching her.

The principal tried for an hour to convince her to call her mom, but eventually, they figured it was no use, and Angela's school was called.

Angela came to her school thirty minutes after that.

"She wouldn't let anyone else touch her or change her," the nurse said apologetically that the younger girl was still in a wet diaper.

Jesse sniffed as she followed her sister into the room, as they entered she threw herself at Angela

"Angewa! I'm so sorry! I know you didn't want to leave your school but I didn't want them to phone mommy! Please don't be mad at me!"

Angela patted her naked bum when she pulled the wet diaper off.

"Your skin is still wet," she commented.

Jesse sat up and hugged her sister's neck tightly.

"thanks sis, your the best! We're gonna have to tell mommy about the diapers though soon, id rather us tell her than anyone else!"