LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Angela Told Me To

Ishigreensa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse cuddled with her sister laying her head on her lap every so often lifting up to eat the chocolate and popcorn and drink the soda. Pretty soon she had eaten all that her sister had brought for her and was just happy to snuggle.

Angela was enjoying her sister's new behavior.

As they settled in, the movie just started to get to the dramatic surprising parts....

Angela waited for her sister to jump and hold her tighter.

As they watched, Jesse was actually finding herself surprised and wasn't acting like a little girl when a particularly scary scene made her scream and jump, she clung onto her sister tightly and felt her diaper becoming wet and warm.

Angela held her sister close and waited for the show to end, then she took her little hand and helped her up.

"Time to go to our room, sis," she said.

Jesse lay down on the bed where Angela pointed, she wriggled a little as she felt her tummy making gurgling and rumbling feelings.

"Angewa, fankyew for the movie and not teasing me, I heard mom mention diapers in the day, you don't think she will make me do you?"

Sometime in the night Jessica awoke, she felt her sister fast asleep next to her and rolled over into her side, as she did it felt like her bottom exploded as she felt her diaper expand. She wet herself out of shock and ended up crying herself back to sleep in a wet and messy diaper

Jesse nodded slowly and sobbed. She hadn't done this since she was a baby and it didn't nice.

As Angela led her to the bathroom she stopped as her bladder gave way and emptied into her diaper, the diaper now sagging noticeably

Angela smiled and took her to the bathroom.

"Okay, baby, I'm going to take your diaper off, but since you are messy, we need to be careful about it.