LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Angela Told Me To

Ishigreensa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse looked at the floor

"mom I really don't think diapers are the best way to go, I'm not a baby and I don't want them. I didn't tell you because the last time I wet myself when I was younger you spanked me for it and made me wear diapers for the weekend. I didn't want that to repeat"

Jesse looked at the floor and blushed but managed to nod

"I want to pick my own sitters though, none of these people that advertise online and no one from my school even the older kids. You don't really need to check my pants though mom"

"Fine, 8.30 bedtime then. I won't be tired though mom, so might not be able to sleep"

Jesse was hoping that soon she could go as she was getting tired of the conversation

"is that it, can I go now?"

Jesse gasped, she didn't realise that her mom would impose all these rules.

"Mom, people will laugh at me if my sister or you take me and pick me up from school and go to see the teachers"

She hoped her mom wouldn't redecorate her bedroom as she had got it how she wanted it.

"What

"Well, you have one last chance to back out before I decide that it is too late for you to back out," she gave her way out one last time.

Before time arrived, Angela went up to see her sister for she had returned.

"Jessie, what did mom say to you, honey?" she asked as she came into her sister's room without even knocking.

Jesse shook her head

"no, she wants me to think about things. If I want to be a little girl then she will treat me like one and your friends can babysit me and there's no going back but if I say no then she's taking me to the doctors to talk about my accidents"