LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(He has to get her there, so giving her hope will get her there, then he threatens her that if she refuses to wear the diaper, then she can't wear his sister's panties anymore, and if she uses her own, her aunt is going to figure it out, eventually with the yellow stained panties she has to wash... if she doesn't put the diapers on from now on before her accidents.

(ok)

"Sounds good I just want this day to end, and I hope I don't see Angela!" she said fuming at all this bitch has put her through. She was grateful for David for helping her out even if he was kinda firm and strict with her. She was still wondering what he now thought of her.

"She did her stupid friends made me take some pills those stupid bitches!" she said her face turning red and hot with anger.

Kayla was nervous as they were walking to the drug store she was just happy he wasn't going to make her wear diapers cause she knew Angela would love that. She was also happy her Aunt had no idea what was going on. She had no telling what might happen!

"Yeah I think she's crazy but if she pushes me too far I'll snap on her." she said trying to sound tough.

"Gross I don't know hopefully she won't do it again, I just don't wanna do it again!" she said dreading going through this again..

"I just don't know." she said thinking out loud.

David shook his head.

"I know she's a very mean person, and it's hard to keep your cool with her, but I can't bring someone who fights to my house.

"Well I'm not really a fighter why would your mom have to know?" she asked just trying to think of anything to get back at Angela and her friends. They finally got to the drug store and David took her hand and she just followed and he stopped starting to look around. She looked up and saw they were in the diaper aisle. She saw rows of Pampers, Luvs and Huggies

Then she blushed as he started to scold her.

"But it was the teachers fault for not letting me go!" she whined.

"Thought you said no diapers!" she said stomping her foot as she was mad!

David nodded.

"Fine."

He picked up a box of diapers, and after having put his sister's panties on her several times, already knew her size.

Because they were in the wrong section, there were no pads there, so they ended up having to buy the diapers, and David never did change the babyish thicker diapers for anything else before they approached the counter.

She laid there with her eyes closed she couldn't believe she was about to be diapered like a baby, she was mad at the teacher and Angela and her friends. She felt David take down her pants and then he embarrassed her more as he checked to see if she had wet herself..

"I'm not wet!" she whined

She cringed at the thought of Angela finding out she was back in diapers.

"No I'm not going to suck my thumb!" she whined

Then she got a look at the diaper.

"It has little bears on it, it looks like a baby's diaper!" she decided she better shut up cause she may have said that too loud.

She felt him pull her panties down raising her legs wiping her with a baby wipe, he wiped her real good then she herd the crinckling of the diaper.

Kayla kept her eyes closed as he brought it up between her legs tightly then he fastened the tapes.

Once he was done he helped her up then she looked in awe as she noticed he had a diaper bag for her and it was real babyish.

"What is that?" she squealed