LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You get to play the little girl in this one... well, not so little girl, actually, but you do wet your pants and because of that, the babying and stuff happens....

This story starts out with you moving to a new city knowing no one and nothing about the schools.

That's fine.. I'm willing to give it a try.. Yes I have seen some of your role plays..

Kayla sat there in class for the second time this week she was fighting the losing battle with her bladder as this stupid teacher wouldn't let her go to the bathroom. Damn why is Mrs Davis doing this? She thought to herself. It wasn't like this at her old school at Parker, but now since the tragic accident that killed her dad she was now living with her aunt. Now she was at this stupid school that wouldn't let her go to the bathroom, Monday she had an accident and No one noticed cause she was wearing a skirt. Today was different she was wearing light blue jeans and she could feel the wetness from her panties and now she was doing the famous potty dance that toddlers do during potty training. During her little show she saw the quiet guy looking at her, she was shy herself so she had no friends..

"Please Mrs Davis I really have to go!" she pleaded desperately as she felt like her eyes were turning yellow she had to go so bad!

Mrs. Davis ignored her pleas because she thought the kid was acting like a baby and wasting people's time in the math class.

Some kids were starting to stare at her, knowing she had acting this way in another class earlier this week, and they wondered if the girl was doing this just for attention, to get out of class, what.

Sitting near her, was a boy that everyone used to pick on because he was the outcast, and as he saw her moving around in her seat and acting like she was going to wet her pants any minute, he felt a little sorry for her, but also thought she looked really cute as she struggled trying to hold it.

Kayla kept dancing and fidgeting damn why wasn't this school like my last one I could just get up and go, but this stupid bitch won't let me! She thought to herself as she danced in her seat like it was on fire. She became annoyed with that dumb kid that kept staring at her. She wanted to yell at him enjoying the show! Finally she lost her battle and she had no choice but to wet herself. She felt much better as far as her bladder went but now she was wet and uncomfortable as her wet panties cringed to her body. She looked over at the boy and he was still staring at her. She didn't know what to do.. Only good thing is my aunt works at night so I can do my own laundry so she'll never know! I don't think she'd be happy if she knew her teenage niece was having accidents! She thought to herself..

Kayla was wet and didn't like it all she did the best she could not to cry! She could only imagine if the class knew she wet herself and with her crying she would be called a cry baby so she was determined to be brave. She could feel the pee dripping she was just hoping and praying no one else saw it! She put head down on her desk and dead her best to pull herself together. She worried what her aunt might do if she knew about this spanking probably so, maybe even diapers she feared cause at times her aunt said she was immature. She knew from her babysitting days that the new diapers with the way they stretched would fit her 5'2 100 pound frame. This can't be happening she thought to herself. For now her most urgent concern was getting through this class without anyone finding out!

David smiled at her and now she was in better spirits, he paid more attention to the lesson too.

When everyone else started to leave their third hour math class, David rushed to her seat so no one would see her wet pants, and he touched her there for just a minute to see what it felt like.

"You wet your pants, huh?" he whispered to her.

Finally the bell rang and everyone got up a couple girls looked over at her and laughed she didn't know what to do so she just did the best she could not to make eye contact. Then she smiled as that guy approached her.

"Hey." she said not knowing what he was doing.

"Yeah cause that stupid teacher wouldn't let me go!" she said angrily.

"I really don't know what to do, do you have any ideas?" she asked shrugging her shoulders.

"No my aunt can't find out I don't know what she'd do!" she said nervously..

"Yes please, if you wanna help me I'd really appreciate it." she said smiling

She listened intently as he explained his plan. She shifted from side to side as he talked trying to get comfortable as the wetness was now becoming cold.

"Ok that all sounds good." she said as he tied his jacket around her.

"Sure everything sounds good cause I truly don't know what to do thanks so much for helping me out!" she said hugging him. She blushed as he touched her wet ass, but she blushed even more when he said it was kind of cute.

"No it's not I feel like a stupid baby." she whined

"Yeah I guess you're right thanks for cheering me up, my last school if you needed to go you went!" she said looking around making sure No one was around.

"I don't understand why here they don't just let you go it's really stupid!" she said getting worked up.

"Ok that sounds like a plan Stan!" she said laughing kinda flirting with him as he rubbed her shoulders. "If he calls me I won't get up!" she said definitely

They walked to class as he did his best to work as a shield..

Once they got to class they both sat down.

"Thanks again for explaining how things run around here and thanks for being understanding and helping me out." she said opening her book. Then she was startled when one of the prettiest girls in school walked up to her..

"W--what?" she said not really knowing what to say then David stepped in..

"He's not a loser!"

"Please don't tell it was an accident!" she cried

"What are you serious!" she squealed she thought she did such a good job hiding how'd she know? She was really worried now.

"No please don't show the pictures I'll pay you my babysitting money!" she begged. Then she was shocked and surprised when David called her bluff bringing up some good points and she seemed to back down. Now she felt stupid.

"No I didn't!" she figured she didn't have proof so why admit it..

"I already know you did," Angela said again.

"Yeah, well, without proof, you are going to be fighting a losing battle," David said.

Angela suddenly grinned.

David didn't like it when she grinned.

Suddenly, so fast David didn't have a chance to stop her, the coat covering Kyla's wet pants was pulled right off, and Angela was calling people over.

"People, come and see this!

Kayla just watched as they argued then out of no where Angela yanked the jacket that was hiding her shame!

"Give it back!" she cried then people came running over to see what the commotion was all about.

"W--what I didn't poop!" she said nervously stuttering as that would be even worse!

David stepped up and confirmed it by saying she wet herself.

"It was an accident!" she said starting to cry feeling like her world was over.