LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After awhile she could no longer hold it and she wet herself, she put her head down hoping no one saw. Why why she thought to herself. She was so distraught she actually feel asleep. She began to dream of her old school with her old friends it was such a easier time. She was popular and had a group of friends and they used to pick on the nerds the dweebs the outcasts. Now maybe Karma was coming back to pay her a visit.

Kayla woke up from the bell. Crap what do I do now. She thought to herself as she didn't want the whole school knowing what she did. She wondered if the teachers were on to her and her accidents but it's not my fault she thought to herself. She wondered what David would say, Kayla looked up and there he was with a disappointed look on his face.

"Oh hey." she said smiling.

"It's not my fault stupid Angela wouldn't let me go to the bathroom this morning." she started to cry.

"Maybe I am a baby, I don't know what to do anymore!" she said looking at her clothes they were soaked there was no hiding it! She was so mad and embarrassed.

"I'm surprised you still wanna help me." she said trying desperately to pull herself together. She wondered where Angela was.

"I guess." she said softly. She wondered if she should tell him about Angela but she decided not too, she just didn't know what to say.

"Um why can't I change myself?" she was still confused why she couldn't take care

of herself. Where's Angela and what the hell is her next move. She thought to herself. Damn I've done bad things in my past now I know how it feels. She thought to herself.

"Thanks you're not bad yourself!" she aid smiling at him..

She really couldn't think of anything more to argue about as he made some good points.

"No I don't want you to be mean but it wasn't my fault Angela threw me out of the bathroom and I couldn't go!" she said crying.

She felt better as he hugged her.

"Ok, I would feel better in some dry clothes but I didn't bring any extras." she said sadly.

"Yeah I guess, I wasn't expecting to wet myself again so I didn't think I'd need them this is so stupid, at least this time I knew when it was happening yesterday I didn't even know!" she said laying down like he told her she just wanted to get changed into some dry clothes she knew she'd feel better.

"What kind of clothes did you bring?" she asked nervously hoping they weren't as babyish as yesterdays.

"I wish my aunt was gone then I could get my own clothes!" she signed.

"I'm going to look like a little girl again!" she said laying down so he could change her. She looked up just wanting to get this over with. Then she felt the wet cool cloth touch her ass but the smell is what got her.

"Are those baby wipes, I'm not a baby!" she whined..

"No." she said softly as she was embarrassed.

"B--but it was her fault she and her fucking friends threw me out!" she said crying getting mad. She laid there as he cleaned her up. She blushed as he wiped her most intimate parts.

"I can dress myself." she whined like a cranky toddler early in the morning fighting with their mommy while she's trying to dress her baby!

Angela and her friends were having a little meeting of their own about the baby girl as they now refereed to her.

"I wouldn't have had any accidents had those bitches not thrown me out!" she cried as she was getting mad.

"I'll do my best to avoid them but it seems they're always around." she said as he helped her up.

"OWE! She yelped jumping forward as he swatted her.

"Hey I'm not a little girl you don't get to spank me!" she said rubbing her ass.

He finished dressing her as she pouted and sulked.

"If you keep acting like a naughty elementary school girl and back mouthing me when I'm trying to help you, then yes, I am going to swat your butt, Kayla.

She stood there as he dressed her and scolded her.

"Fine whatever!" she said still pouting as she wasn't liking this at all.

"B--but they might get me in the bathroom!" she said stuttering as she didn't see a way out.

"Can't we just tell on them?" she asked trying to figure anything out!

"If I need to go to the bathroom again I'm going, I'm getting tired of these damn accidents!" she said sternly

"No my aunt can never find out, I don't know what she'll do!" she said afraid of what might happen.

She felt better after he hugged her.

"I'm not a little kid even though these clothes make me look like one!" she whined looking at her glittery shirt.