LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim looked up at David and smiled.

Kayla looked at David I'm not little." she said angrily as she was on the verge of messing her pull up.

Angie had nothing to say as she rolled her eyes thinking about what was in store for her.

"Ok sounds good I have my own car so I'm free to do whatever I want my mom trusts me."

She took his phone and put her number in.

"Just call me later and I'll be by and we'll see how serious you are about my little game!" she said winking at him.

"W--what you can't be serious what if I have to go, I'm not one of the babies I'm not going to wet myself I thought we've talked about this before!" she said frustrated not knowing what to do. She liked him and wanted to get to know him better and all but she didn't wanna wet herself.

Angie smiled good she's going to get hers! She thought to herself.

"No I am I wanna get to know you better and see where it goes." she said trying to get him to believe her knowing that Tiffany and her group wanted to get her back.

She listened as he went on and on. Damn if he makes me wet myself then I'm really going to get him back he's really going to prove to me he wants to be with me! She thought to herself.

"No we'll get together and talk." she said trying to clear her mind.

"Then... when we meet, you will either be dancing around and wanting to go potty, or you will have wet your pants, right?" he asked her in a whisper.

"Fine but you owe me." she said thinking if he wants to humiliate her or test her she'll do the same to him!

She rolled her eyes.

"Fine I'll do it." she said figuring this should prove her loyalty once and for all.

Kayla lost her battle and messed her pull up.

Angie tried to get comfortable in her dirty diaper.

Tiffany smiled at Angie acting like she was sucking her thumb just to make fun of her!

Tiffany picked the wrong time, and David just happened to see her out the corner of his eyes.

He stood up, and walked over to her desk lazily.

"So, are you saying we don't have a deal then?" he asked her.

David scared Tiffany as she didn't even see him. She felt like a little girl or a bad girl who got caught doing something as she was busted.

"No we have a deal!" she said trying to talk her way out of it as things were happening so fast.

"W--what we can talk about this." she said whispering trying not to cause a scene, but when he talked to the teacher. She really had no choice if she didn't get up then a even bigger scene would be caused.

She slowly got up not happy at all following David.

David walked her out and around a corner to a place where he was sure they wouldn't get caught, not that it worried him since he thought the principal trusted him enough to know he had a good reason for talking with Tiffany.

"You were making fun of Angie," he said looking her in the eye.

Once they got in the hall Tiffany went off on him.

"Listen hear you asshole you had no right doing that!" she said angrily she was super passed but David seemed to dismiss it as a childish tantrum. She was quickly finding out he wasn't scared of her.

He began scolding her and for whatever reason Tiffany found herself feeling like a little girl.

"Yes." she said softly looking down.

"No." she said as the picture he was painting wasn't good.

"She won't like it." she said sadly as she didn't like her options and if her mom found out she might let everyone know about her bedwetting at home.

Tiffany did the only thing she could do which was lash out at him knowing she had her gang to back her up.

"I'm tired of your BS little boy War is on!" she said walking off.

Kayla was doing the best she could not to cry in her dirty pull up.

Kim just smiled at her.

"It's ok we'll get you cleaned up soon."

Tiffany knew she was beat as he had the recording of them tormenting Kayla.

"Ok ok fine you win." she said realizing her fate was sealed.

"Soon class will be over then we get put the baby in her diaper." Kim said teasingly to Kayla she figured she could get away with it since David wasn't around.

"No I'm wearing pull ups now Angie's the diaper baby." she said smirking at Angie.

When the cat's away the mice will play!