LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim rolled her eyes it seemed she could do nothing right.

Angie looked at David. "Yeah I'm fine.

Tiffany and her friends were talking trying to figure out what they were going to do to Kim and David!

"No one does that to me, this is my school now and I'm queen bee!" she said confidently

"Yeah I am, I just wonder what my mom has in store fir me." she said nervously

Kim was beyond frustrated!

"I'll be damned if I'm going to piss my pants I was just playing the part if anything I was helping them do you think her mommy's going to be easy on here!" she said angrily

"No I get you have

"Kim, I don't care how hard her mom goes on her, it is not our place to guess what she might do or to make her feel worse than she already feels.

Kim was frustrated beyond belief as he was scolding and treating her like the other little girls and she hated it, but if she could get him to indulge her in her fantasy he wouldn't be the same again. She smiled just thinking about it and she could feel her nipples get hard.

Angie just listened shaking her head as this was all so crazy.

"Ok fine just calm down babe." she said running out of patience with him.

"Thank you." she said winking at him hoping she finally got through to him.

Angie looked at David. She nodded

"Ok." she said still embarrassed about the whole situation she was now in.

Kim marveled at how well he had Angie under control, it was amazing that this girl was once a big bully but now she was reduced to a big baby wetting and messing her diapers and she seemed to be going with it.

Kayla herd what David said to her.

"No I'm going to the bathroom in the restroom not in my pants!" she said admittedly

"Yes." Kayla said softly hated being scolded.

"What about me?" Angie asked wishfully hoping maybe she might get lucky and they might let her go to the bathroom as well.

"Sure no problem." Kim said smiling liking the control she had.

Then when she herd the rest of what David said she about flipped.

"W-what you have to be kidding me, if she has an accident you think I'm going to wet myself, I don't think so!" she said definitely.

Kayla smiled realizing she had some control in this whole thing. The irony she thought all I have to do is lose control!

"Do you think Kayla is going to have an accident if she has a real chance to use the bathroom?" he asked Kim.

Kim just let David rant and rave.

"I'll make sure she gets there." she said matter of factly as she sure didn't wanna have an accident herself.

She blushed as she noticed him looking down she could only imagine his head down there eating her out.

"Yeah I understand." she said softly breathlessly trying to get the image out of her head as her body was reacting to the very thought!

David smiled at her and took his three girls into the school and made sure they were settled in their seats, somehow slipping past Tiffany's gang that were looking for them.

"Now, you girls be good, and don't interrupt class," he told them mostly looking at Angie because she was the one he was treating most like a baby at the moment.

Angie just nodded it didn't matter if she could hold or if she couldn't make it either way she wasn't going to have any choice but mess her diaper. As a reminder Kim patted her diaper smiling at her.

Kayla looked at David with determination in her eyes and in her voice.

"I'll be fine I'll make it!" she said sternly

David shrugged.

Soon the bullies had no choice but to go to class, and then they found them, David and the girls sitting together, safely in front of a teacher.

Angie felt it right away and knowing it didn't matter she just relaxed and let it go. Kayla felt it but she fought it.

Kim looked at Angie did you mess?" she said softly.

Kayla looked at both of them hoping to take her mind off of things.

Tiffany looked on glaring at them.

Kayla was determined to hold it. Kim hooked at her.

"Are you ok?" she asked softly whispering too her.

Tiffany looked up as David was approaching her.

"I still run things here and you can't stop me little boy!" she said to him condescending.

Tiffany thought about things and he had a point but she had to try to put him down and try to scare him.

"I'll never wear diapers like that baby Angie she's weak, I'm not weak!" she said more trying to convince herself then him.

She looked at him for his reaction. Then she nodded thinking about a truce.

"I'm not scared of you but I'm interested in making peace if possible what do you have in mind?" she said as deep down she was scared of becoming like Angie and anyone finding out her secret.

Tiffany thought about things.

"Well sounds like you get what you want but I really get nothing, We owe Kim so we need her back!" she said trying to negotiate the surrender of Kim.

Tiffany thought about things. As he seemed to be thinking. She sure hoped he took the deal as she didn't wanna go to war with David cause if he could somehow get her to be like Angie she wondered what would happen if they found out she was a bed wetter and her mom even threatened to put her in diapers for acting like a baby and being immature.

"So do we have a deal!" she asked trying to take control!

"Do you think I owe you a fair exchange after what you and your group have been doing at school for years?" he asked her.

Tiffany didn't like where this was going at all and this punk kid wasn't scared of her at all. She didn't like how confident he was but she couldn't think of nothing really to do she just knew she had to use Kim as an example or she might lose her gang.

"Ok that's far enough." she said smiling relieved they weren't going to war. She didn't even know if he herd her as had already turned and walked away.

Asshole. She thought to herself.

"Are you ok?" Kim said to Kayla as she could tell Kayla was in distress.

"I--I need to go." she said stuttering doing all she could to fight the battle.

"Just relax and let it go you'll feel better." Kim said softly rubbing Kayla's back trying to comfort her.