LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"No I'll drink it and I'll go to the bathroom." she said trying to reclaim her teenage status back.

"I'll be a good girl."

Angie was so jealous, cause she knew everything regarding her was going to be like she was a baby. She was brought back to reality as Kim continued to feed her.

"What a good girl." she cooed

"You know David we need to go to the store or something who ever herd of a baby eating goulash, that's just silly she needs baby food!" she said delightfully.

"Oh I was just saying calm down." she said getting annoyed how he sometimes seems to scold her like she's one of the little girls.

Angie smiled as she was relieved she wasn't going to be eating baby food.

"I'll be fine now that the bullies are getting put in their place!" she said looking at Angie giving her a triumphant smile.

Kim wanting to show Kim and Kayla she wasn't a baby or a little girl smiled at them

"I'll be right back I need to go to the big girls room." she said walking off.

David ran after her and he stopped her before she went in the bathroom.

"Stop rubbing it in that you are a big girl," he told her.

Kim pulled away.

"I wasn't I was just saying I'm going to the bathroom." she said getting mad at him for pressing it with her then again she was kinda stuck as she didn't wanna cross Tiffany.

"Ok fine sorry didn't mean to offend anyone."

Kayla was disappointed as she wanted to see Kim get a spanking!

David let her go to the bathroom while he prepared to feed Angie her bottle.

"Okay, honey, you finish your lunch?

Angie nodded as she didn't wanna be fed like a baby any morsel of being a big girl she'd take. She smiled when David handed her the bottle.

"Thank you." she said taking it and putting it to her mouth.

Kayla looked up I'm fine." she said happily.

Kim was frustrated as David didn't answer her.

"Are you done eating sweetie?" Kim cooed

David looked back at Kim's butt to see if there was any trace of an accident in her pants, but then shook his head.

Kim was mad and frustrated she would wet herself if it was just her and him alone but she didn't wanna do it in front of the toddler ad the baby.

Angie continued drinking all too aware what it would do to her later.

"Yes I know." she said sadly as she wasn't looking forward to messing her diaper.

Tiffany was hanging with her friends still steaming how David treated her!

David waited for the girls to finish their bottles, then he looked to Kim.

"Get Angie dressed to go out again," he told her.

Kayla was mad fighting with him every step of the way just like a toddler wanting to do everything on her own.

"I can do it I can do it!" she whined but he insisted on helping her having her sit down. She sat there for a few minutes and she went.

"David wow I'm a big kid now!" she said smiling making a joke.

Kim herd what was going on and clapped.

"Way to go Kayla!" she said waking into the bathroom.

"I did she's mine, I set her Blackie out giving her some toys to keep her busy, I just herd Kayla was happy and wanted to congratulate her on being a big girl." she said excitedly.

Angie herd all the commotion as she sat on a blanket in the middle of the floor sucking her pacifier surrounded by baby toys.

"Great what am I going to do with these." she said to herself.

"I know I'm just telling her how proud I am of her."

Kayla smiled as soon she'd be in her big girl panties and she could forget all about this nightmare!

"Ok." she said doing as David told her.

"Now, Kayla, I want you to know, that being a big girl is less dependent on you making it to the potty every time and you taking care of yourself all the way around," he told her.

Kayla sat there listening to him fuming on the inside. I'm a teenager you idiot! She thought to herself. She just nodded thinking if not for the bullying she wouldn't be in this position. For now she was just going to play along. She had nothing to gain by arguing or fighting with him.

"Yeah I understand." she said smiling

Kim was frustrated as it seemed everything she did David was overreacting thinking he did something wrong.

Angie was ready to go back to school and so was Kayla.

"Ready David?" Kim said trying to get along with him.

(guess you could spank her)

(I don't know to show her he's in control or to bring her down a peg)

They all walked to school Angie overheard David talking to Kayla about how she was a good girl and could soon be back in panties.

"Me too!" Angie said excited.

"Oh no not you baby you'll be in baby diapers for awhile--yes you will!" Kim said cooing at her.