LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Yeah well maybe somehow I could become Tiffany's babysitter that would be fun, no I don't think you're weird we all have our things no big deal if we hit it off and you wanted me to wet myself I could do that for you." she said thinking if he treated her good and the became an item then maybe she would introduce him to her strap on. Who knows she thought to herself as it was a fantasy she always had.

"Like I said we can get to know each other and see what happens."

"Well of course I do but what could I do?" she asked confused as he was the one telling her to do it and how to do it. She grabbed her things up.

"Trust me she'll do it again cause she's out to get you now!" she said slinging her purse cross her shoulder. "You made her look bad today and she won't forget that!" she said warning him.

"Sure that sounds like a good idea!" she said liking how he was trying to protect her.

"All I know is I wanna be her babysitter!" she said excitedly.

Angie and Kayla just stood there.

"Thank you there's a bathroom right there if you wanna stand outside the door and be my protector." she said leaning over giving him a peck on the check.

She took the clothes and went to get changed.

Angie wanted to go to the bathroom she hasn't been in there since her punishment started.

The principal smiled at David.

"Well I set it up after talking to Angie's mom and very little goes on that I don't know about so I knew you were trying to clean things up around here so yes it's your room to take care of the little girls."

"David when are we eating lunch?" Kayla whined

"I'm not wearing a diaper!" she said proudly as she was a big girl now wearing her pull up and she was proud of it.

Angela was furious as he still believed that lie that she hit Kayla.

"B-b-but you don't understand!" she started to say but he dismissed her. He started talking to Kim once she came out.

"Ready hun."she said smiling again kissing him on the cheek.

Kim nodded.

"I see well we better get going then." she said excitedly.

Kayla frowned at David listening to him tell her everything.

"David she don't have to know everything!" she said embarrassed.

Angela was just so embarrassed she was a shell of her former self as David told Kim about her.

"Well that's cute I love babies." she said patting Kim's diapered butt.

She took Kayla's hand.

"Come on baby let's go get some lunch."

Kayla turned red being scolded in front of her like that.

"Fine whatever." she said rolling her eyes trying to appear like a big girl.

Angie just watched the whole thing mad at what her life had become, even the girl she bullied into wetting herself was now in pull ups while she was the one now in diapers!

"Ok, what you don't think I'd look cute in a diaper!" she said teasingly flirting with him giving him a pouty face.

Tiffany and her friends were trying to figure out what they can do to get revenge.

"No one defies me!" she said full of rage.

"Yeah I know and they're so cute." she said patting Kayla on the head and patting Angie on the back of her diaper. Once they entered the house Kim took Kayla's hand and lead her into the kitchen sitting her down tying a bib around her neck.

"There we go sweetie all ready for lunchies yes you are." she said cooing at her.

Kayla sat there glaring at her hating the syrupy baby talk.

"What am I eating for lunch?" Angie asked as David took her into the front room to check her diaper.

Kim smiled when David walked back into the room noticing Angie just had on a t shirt and her diaper.

"Oh my she's so cute!" she said patting her diaper and hugging her.

"So did the baby need to be changed?" Kim asked still smiling at Angie.

"I might like that, remember we shouldn't be talking like this with two little girls near by."

She said smiling.

"Please I know what you guys are talking about I'm not stupid and I'm not a real baby!" Angie said rolling her eyes.

David looked back at Angie when she said she wasn't a real baby.

"Angie, if you want to play the teenager thing, then I'll take you back to school, and just let people watch you pee your pants all day, and let them make fun of you for it.

Kim smiled as she was happy to see Kim get taken down a peg or two.

Angie was embarrassed to be scolded like that in front of anyone.

"No I don't want that." she said softly looking down.

Then she rolled her eyes as he kept scolding her.

"I'm a baby." she said almost in a whisper.

"Yes." she said as she was doing her best to get used to this weird punishment. Angie looked at what she was expected to eat and it didn't look good. David gave her a spoon and he reminded her she was a baby, and adjusted the way to hold her spoon. Damn he expects me to really eat like a baby. She thought to herself.

Kayla looked at it.

"Gross what is it?" she said picking at it.

She began eating as she didn't wanna be fed like a baby!

"I'm eating it ok, and yes it's good." Kayla said making a messy face.

Angie was having problems with the spoon and holding it like a toddler, she pushed it away from her.

"This is stupid I need a regular spoon." she whined.

Angie smiled.

"No I just think you need someone to feed you right baby." she said smiling as she began to do just that.

David smiled at Kim agreeing with her.

"Be good, Angie, and let Kim feed you like a good girl."

He started to mix up two bottles, and Kaylee knew exactly what was in the bottles because of having been given that stuff several times, making her poop her pants at school when she couldn't go to the bathroom alone.

"Ok." she said as she didn't wanna fight or argue being bad and getting in more trouble.

"Here comes the chop choo." Kim said feeding Angie like she was a baby.

Kayla watched David making the bottles.

"I don't need a bottle." she said happily