LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I told you I'm not a baby so of course I don't wet my pants!" she said annoyed.

"No I do like you I wanna stay and help." she said kinda worried cause she knew Tiffany and her friends were probably looking for her.

She grabbed her purse and started walking towards the door.

"Fine if you want me to go I will!" she said pouting

"Ok yeah I don't want that I'm not a little girl." she said walking off.

She started walking down the hall.

"There she is!" yelled Brenda as she knew Tiffany would be happy to see her.

Angela stirred in her crib.

"W--what time is it?" she said behind her pacifier.

"B-but I don't wanna use it!" she whined as she was still trying to fight the baby treatment.

"Hey what are you doing!" she squealed confused as the girl was checking her.

Kim tried to get away but they had her surrounded.

"I'm not a little girl and I'm not going to wet myself!" she said getting mad hoping her bark would scare them off.

Tiffany hit her in the eye giving her a black eye because she saw the girl struggling against the crowd.

"You'll do what they tell you," she said with a glare at her once she had hit her to show her who the new boss was.

Kim never even saw the punch coming.

She started to cry as the hit hurt her she fell to the ground.

"Damn you bitch!" she said covering her eye. She felt like a wildebeest surrounded by a pride of lions. If she fought back she'd lose!

"W-what--please n--no I can't." she said stuttering as the other girls helped her up taking her to class.

"Yeah." she said softly as she felt him check her diaper. She so hated it and just wanted to go home. Little did she realize at home her mommy was just finishing up her new nursery she wouldn't recognize her room once she returned.

"I am sorry." she said tears welling up in her eyes as she didn't wanna be a baby she wondered how long she was going to be stuck like this.

"I'll be good please change me." she said hoping he would help her out.

Kim sat there rubbing her eye.

"Fine but I don't have to go." she said hoping she could get out of this somehow. She would do anything to get Tiffany back!

"Well, you better have to go before the end of class if you want to use the bathroom at school sometime this week," Brenda told her.

"You really expect me to wet myself right here!" she said not believing the bad nightmare she was in.

"Please can't we talk about this or something?" she said imagining herself like Angela in a crib wearing a diaper and what would David say. She thought to herself.

Angie happily laid there knowing she was going to get changed. He kept calling her a baby as he changed her.

"Do you have to call me that all the time?" she whined.

"B-but what am I going to do I can't go home in wet pants!" she whined getting mad.

She now wished she would've stayed in the nursery with David and do whatever he wanted.

"Fine but I need something to drink I can't be on bathroom ban for the year." she knew her fate was sealed but she was determined to deliver Tiffany to David. Then it hit her.

"Hey I know where Angela is and that nerd kid David I know why he's doing Tiffany we could go and get him back!"

Tiffany smiled as that didn't sound like a bad idea.

Angela turned red with embarrassment and anger as her mom was going to treat her like a baby

Brenda eyed Kim for a minute, and she looked over at Tiffany.

"What do you want to do to Angie, though?" Brenda asked.

"I don't know I'd like to get him back and I wanna babysit Angie but first things first we have a little girl that needs to wet her panties and I don't wanna hear another word from you until you've done it!" she said looking at Kim.

Kim knew she was done for and took a drink of the bottled water one of the girls sat in front of her.

Angie walked back to class clutching David's hand she was so embarrassed as she couldn't get used to this BS!

David put Angie in the seat next to him, and on the other side of him from where her normal group was.

Angie had a feeling of de ja vu as she looked at the coloring book in front of her. She remembered just the other day she was making Kayla color now she was having to color too.

Kayla knew what to do as she wasted no time grabbing her crayons and she began to color, not long after that Angie did the same.

Tiffany looked up as David approached her.

She glared at him.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" she hissed at him. The nerve of this little boy she thought to herself.

Kim smiled you go David! She thought to herself as he told Tiffany off.

Then she felt relieved when David basically rescued her and took him over to sit by Angie so she could help David out basically be her babysitter.

"Wow really you'll have to tell me that story."

Tiffany glared at David!

"We could definitely get to know each other better but yeah I'm interested!" she said blushing.

Kayla and Angie both were jealous as they both kinda liked David. Their relationship was so weird.

Kim began fidgeting in her seat.

"Ok I won't but I need to get to the bathroom myself." she said desperately

"Why didn't you go before class?" David asked puzzle for a minute, and then he looked over at Tiffany.

Kim was still fidgeting.

"Yeah they wouldn't let me." she said softly.

Tiffany kept glaring at them.

"Yeah but I don't wanna do it, I think I can make it until end of class." but she felt a little pee leak out splashing against her panties.

"Ok that sounds good they deserve it, see what they did to my eye!" she whined.

"Oh no I can't hold it much longer, promise me I'll get to spank Tiffany." she said fighting her battle.

She knew she was with a smart guy and he was cute too and Tiffany would pay.

She listened carefully, as he told her how to wet herself.

"You promise me I can spank Tiffany for this, I wanna make sure she learns!" she said letting a little squirt out.

"Ok." she said releasing it on purpose then she slowed down.

Angie and Kayla were busy coloring not paying attention and Tiffany was planning her revenge!