LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Yeah but she only has had potty problems cause people were mean to her but she's a big girl wearing her pull ups now aren't you sweetie." Kim said patting Kayla's but.

Then she looked at Angie but this one's a baby and she needs love and discipline and she needs to know she's not in control!" she said smiling. Angie wanted to scream she wasn't but she was the only one in the room in a diaper and even Kayla was bigger then her now prancing around in her pull up.

"Can't I get some pants on or something!" she whined she hated only being in her diaper and a t shirt.

Once David had Kim down and tucked in for her nap he asked Kim to get Kayla ready.

"Sure no problem come on little one." she said taking Kayla's hand. Kayla was just happy she wasn't in the crib..

A few minutes later in walked the Principal with a bottle in her hand.

"Oh You put baby Angie down before she had her bottle." she said shaking the bottle up cooing at the baby.

"B--bottle seriously!" she whined.

"Remember I talked to her mommy and she said if we're going to set up a nursery for her then to treat her like the baby she's been acting like."

Angie hearing this was wondering what all her and her mom talked about.

"For Kayla David I'll leave that up to you." she said smiling..

"Come on Angie crawl to me." she said sitting down in the recliner rocking chair.

"Well, it's not that she's using a bottle, it's that if she does it here, someone is likely to walk in on her doing so.

"No one's coming in here I never said she was to have her bottle in class, but if she's not good then I can arrange for that to happen, do you understand baby Angie!" she said wanting to make it perfectly clear she was in charge.

"Yes." Angie said as she crawled into the principals lap.

"There's my baby girl." she said cooing to her teasing her lips with the bottle. She held her tighter and began patting her diapered bottom.

"W--What No I'm a big girl, babies drink bottles!" she whined.

Kim looked on really enjoying this she wanted to feed one of these girls a bottle. She didn't know it yet but she was getting turned on my seeing the girls so hapless and dominated.

"Sure that sounds like a great idea maybe we'll be the first school who tries this novel approach let them know if they can't be adult then they can start over and be taught to behave properly..

"Is this one acting better?" she said patting Angie's diapered bottom to let him know he was talking about her as she continued to feed her the bottle.

Angie was so embarrassed as the principal fed her the baby bottle and continued to rock her.

"Who Ms. Smith you think she wants a baby?" Kim asked David

"Oh I don't know." she said not wanting letting anything on maybe she was a future dominant and didn't know it yet but something about seeing Angie in diapers did get her kinda excited.

"Yeah well it sounds like Mrs Davis might go for it.

Kayla wondered what was going on with all this.

Angie was just about done with her bottle.

Kim blushed turning red she never thought about wearing diapers it was real embarrassing..

"No I don't need diapers!" she said blushing.

David smiled at the principal as she finished feeding Angela.

"Well, I have a list of names here of bullies and some names of people they have bullied.

"Well we'll just have to see I don't wanna get carried away, how would you like that baby Angie go to class with your diaper showing so everyone can see what can happen to them if the misbehave." she cooed at her as she began to burp her.

After several minutes she burped.

"Aw good baby yes she is yes she is." she cooed at the baby.

Kayla and Kim both just stared in amazement!

He shrugged.

"I don't know, but are you really sorry you made other girls do things that Angie and Tiffany wanted?" he asked her.

"Um yeah I'm really sorry but no I'll never wear a diaper and I don't need to be punished!" she looking at Angie in the crib and Kayla in the toddler bed. She didn't think this guy could do that to her but she was going to make it crystal clear she wasn't going to be like them!

"I'm not them I'm a mature teenage girl if you don't want my help or if you don't trust me or whatever I'm out!" she says picking up her purse.

He shook his head.

"I wasn't talking about you wearing a diaper, but hey, go ahead and go if you feel so strongly about being too high on your horse to accept you did any thing wrong at all."

He shook his head.

And he went over to Kayla and sat next to her.

"Fine I'll stay what do you want me to do." she knew she'd be screwed with Tiffany looking for her.

Kayla was sleeping as was Angie, her mobile kept going round and round playing nursery music.

Tiffany was talking with her friends.

"Has anyone seen Angela or Kim!" she asked angrily

David sighed.

"Come here, and sit on my lap, honey."

He thought about what she should do to prove that she was really going to stop her bullying and be on his side.

"No I'm not going to sit on your lap!" she was going to do all she could to avoid being treated like a little girl.

"Damn right I don't need diapers, I'm not like them!" she said pointing at them.

Tiffany was looking up and down the halls.

"If anyone sees Kim let me know!" she said going into the classroom.

She was surprised when he grabbed her by the waist.

"Sure we could get to know each other." she said smiling at him as she felt his his hands get grabby.

She slapped his hands away.

"Slow down!" she said thinking he was just trying to feel her ass but not to see if she was wet.