LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla blushed too as David gave her a lot of compliments..

"Well you're pretty cute yourself." she said shyly as she kinda let it slip. She was surprised that he would like her and not think of her as a big baby. They walked into the class and it seemed Angela was waiting for her..

"That's my desk I need to sit down." she said not wanting to start anything with her.

"Hey!" she squealed as she took a picture.

"Delete that please." she begged..

She felt better as David came to her rescue.

"Thanks sweetie" she said as Angela walked off after the encounter with David.

"I don't know why she insists on being a bitch." Kayla said flustered sitting down..

"Yeah I guess you're right!" she said laughing. Then the teacher walked in and everyone took their seats. Kayla sat there paying attention to the class. Then out of No where she found her pants getting wet. She turned red out of embarrassment and panic. What the hell happened she thought to herself. She started to worry could I be losing control without even knowing. She looked down she was wet and the pink overalls stood out there was no hiding it. Then the bell rang and David came over. She kept her book in her lap and she stayed sitting down..

David came over after the bell, and he didn't press her until everyone left because he suspected she had peed her pants again or she wouldn't be scared to move and she wouldn't have put a book in her lap.

"No!" she cried trying to keep her book in her lap but David moved it.

"I--I didn't I promise I have No idea what happened!" she cried as she didn't no what to do.

"I need to change or something Everyone's going to think I wet myself but I--I didn't!" she cried.

"No I don't want the nurse involved she'll call my aunt, I'm not a baby I don't know what happened! She cried as she had reached her breaking point.

"I wanna go home!" she cried putting her head down on her desk.

"Yeah but I don't know what happened it's not my fault!" she cried as that's all she could really say. She just continued to cry as this was too much. David helped her to her feet taking her hand and leading her out. Angela and her crew looked on but Kayla didn't notice as she kept her head down. Once they got outside Kayla started to regain her composure.

"You believe me right this wasn't my fault and I'm not a baby!" she whined as she felt so bad. Her other accidents she remembered but she didn't remember this at all. One moment everything was fine then the next she was wet!

Kayla didn't know what to do as David got strict with her. So she just decided to be quiet and let him take care of everything.

"I'm so sorry about everything I have No idea why you'd want anything to do with me!" she said wiping the tears from her eyes. He turned her head making her look at him and he asked her point blank how many times she wet herself..

"I only remember it happening twice." she said softly as she could tell he was serious he took on a more mature role now then he did earlier.

She enjoyed the hug.

"I won't have any more accidents I promise!" she said real self assured..

"But I won't!" she said sounding like a little girl. She felt better once he hugged her but he was still firm and strict with her.

"I don't know what happened but I didn't wet myself and I'm not lying!" she said trying to save some dignity. As they finally reached his house.

"I'll never poop my pants that's crazy!" she said like that was the craziest thing ever.

"I can change myself." she whined as she was still uncomfortable and she didn't know what to do!

"No you can't call my Aunt, she'll flip out, I only wet myself once today not twice!" she said standing up for herself.

"Why can't I change myself!" she asked getting mad.

"I trust you ok." she said frustrated

"B--but I can take care of myself." she said on the verge of tears as this has been a trying day..

"I can I'm just mad and confused." she said wiping her eyes doing the best she could to pull herself together. She began to worry cause if his mom came home and called her aunt she'd really be in trouble.

"ok fine you win, still don't know why I can't just take care of myself but go ahead so I can get home." she said knowing the school day was almost over she couldn't wait to get home and forget about this whole day. She was happy knowing her Aunt would be at work. She felt like being alone..

She laid there feeling stupid. Why can't I just change myself she thought to herself. She blushed as he pulled the overalls off then slid her panties down.

"I guess not but I don't want that to happen again." she said fastening her jeans

"Ok I'm going home I'll see you tomorrow." she said hugging him.

She left and couldn't wait to get home she was going to take a hot shower and relax.

Kayla woke up feeling better her aunt had made some pancakes and sausage before she left. She ate her breakfast then got ready for school wanting to put yesterday behind her. She headed out the door and she felt the juice kick in so she figured she'd go to the bathroom before first hour. As soon as she walked in she was surprised to have found Angela and her gang right behind her.

"Don't call me that, I was going to the bathroom." she cried then she was about to cry when Angela scrolled through the pictures on her phone showing Kayla in her wet clothes.

"Delete those how'd you get them?" she asked curiously

She could do nothing but stand there as Angela told her how things were going to be.

"Yes I understand, but I need to go now!" Angela gave the girls a look and they yanked her by the arms throwing her in the hall like a rag doll.

What BS is this she thought to herself. She walked in and found David and did what Angela ordered her to do giving him a big kiss.

Then she went and sat down. Hoping to see Angela so she could ask her to go to the bathroom!

Angela and her group came in at the last minute to make sure Kayla didn't have a chance to sneak into the bathrooms before they could get a pic of her kissing David.

Kayla was desperate to go to the bathroom as Angela and her group didn't let her go. She was stuck now what was she going to do. She bit her thumb trying to take her mind off of everything. How was she going to ask Angela if she could go. She didn't wanna look at David cause she was embarrassed what she did but what choice did she have!

"Angela, Angela!" she said trying to get her attention..

Angela ignored her as the teacher walked to the front of the room.

David looked over at Kayla wondering why she was trying to get Angela to pay attention to her.