LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla quickly did her best covering her lap hoping no one would see.

She was impressed with the story David spun and Angela was still snarkey but the teacher made her sit down. She opened her books like the teacher said she felt better that David was going to help her out at lunch time..

"Ok but we'll miss lunch." she said as she was hungry.

As they were leaving class Angela glared at her and she talked to her friend Sara and pointed and they both laughed. Then Angela rubbed her eyes acting like she was crying and acting like she was sucking her thumb. Kayla knew she was basically making fun of her and calling her a cry baby. They left and she was happy then David came up to her and they left.

"Ok that sounds good, I forgot to Eat today." she laughed

"Oh you have a sister is she younger or older then you?" she asked curiously trying to get to know him better.

"Ok that sounds good cause I can't wait to change out of these wet clothes!" she said happily. Seemed she found a friend and someone that cared about her. She felt him touch her wet jeans and her ass she figured for all he's done for her he earned it. She was worried about Angela and her friend wondering if they'd say anything.

"Yeah I know I just forgot." she said defending herself as he made her feel like a little girl the way he talked to her.

David got her down to his house, and he led her in to the kitchen.

"I don't want you to go to my sister's room because I don't want mom to think you are stealing her things, so I'll get the clothes for you, okay?

Once they got to his house he lead her into the kitchen. She nodded as he talked about his sisters clothes.

"Can you get a bath towel I'm not going to let you see me naked silly boy." she smiled as she didn't know if he was trying to be slick or what.

She looked around it was a nice house she was impressed. Kayla was happy that she soon would be in some nice dry clothes.

She just smiled as he was pretty cleverer.

"Sounds like a plan, come on you're pretty smart what size do you think I am?" she said winking at him closing the door. She looked around and found a wash cloth she changed out of her wet clothes then she cleaned herself up.. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself..

"Ok I'm done." she said knocking on the door.

David came in with some clothes that might fit her, but the only problem was, they were indeed his sister's clothes from eighth grade because his sister was indeed a lot taller than this girl.

She waited until he came back with the clothes. He apologized handing her the clothes, she didn't wanna be ungrateful before she actually looked at them she thanked him

"I'm sure they'll be fine let me get dressed real quick and I'll be out." she took the clothes closing the door. She then laid them out looking them over.

"Oh my I'm going to look like I'm 10!" she said to herself as she started to get dressed.

Once she was done she came out.

"Well it's better then being wet." she said smiling trying to put her best spin on it..

She blushed as he said she looked cute. No girl her age wants to be cute they wanna be sexy! She shook her head as he had this way of making her feel like a little girl. She watched him leave to put her clothes in the wash. Once he left she pushed the sandwich away, she was going to eat the apple and drink the soda that would be enough until dinner. She thought to herself. She smiled as she took a bite of the apple.. She was dry and comfortable even if the clothes were childish she figured she would be ok for the 1/2 day she had left.

David came back up a bit later, and he noticed that she pushed the sandwich away.

"Don't you like the sandwich?" he frowned.

"Yeah the sandwich is fine just not hungry I ate the apple and drank the soda." she said smiling.

"I'm not your girlfriend I'm your friend you move way to fast your sneaky." she said pushing the sandwich back again.

"No thank you I'll be fine." she said starting to get annoyed how he keeps pushing her to eat..

"Flattery will get you no where!" she said smiling as he was really complementing her on not being fat.

"Okay, we're friends," he told her. "As your friend, I would never let you go without breakfast and then not eat a good lunch, too.

"No." she said softly realizing he kinda had her.

"Are you serious, you know that's blackmail... right?" she said as she knew she was screwed

She took the sandwich and took a bite.

"There are you happy now?" she said with an attitude rolling her eyes.

"I understand and thanks for caring." she said sitting down her half eaten sandwhich.

"No I've been ok, no it was just an accident and I don't wanna talk about it." She said blushing as she was getting embarrassed about talking about her wetting herself.

'We should be getting back!"

"Oh ok I forgot." she said taking a drink.

"I'm not a baby I--I don't need to be changed!" she said on the verge of tears as this was so embarrassing to talk about.

"Look can we just talk about something else it was an accident it won't happen again!" she said becoming frustrated.

She looked over at him.

'Thanks for helping me out." She said smiling

I'll be fine!" she said trying to convince herself as she was worried about Angela and her friend, who knew what they might do!

"Yes were friends I would help you out if you had a problem or if someone picked on you." she said putting the cup down.

"Besides I never said later on down the road I wouldn't be your girlfriend!" she said smiling at him..

"Ok don't be playing with my panties very long." she said teasing him. She watched him turn red then leave to the laundry room.

Kayla wondered if Angela would say anything about her new clothes she was worried about that and couldn't seem to get that off her mind. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water waiting for David to come back.