LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She frowned as he was no fun, and made her feel stupid for even bringing it up.

"Well I was just asking, I don't see what the big deal is." she said her feelings hurt.

"You think so, maybe I'll be a sexy nurse!" she said trying to sound hott.

"How's that sound?" she said winking at him

"Nonsense you're never too old for dressing up, I don't think I'd still go trick or treating but parties and costume contests sure!" she said smiling.

"Make me cute how so?"

"Oh I think I see you want me to be a baby right?" she said putting 2 and 2 together.

"Why not a sexy outfit!" she said defensively like maybe he didn't think she was sexy!

"Yeah I know the accidents weren't all my fault but I'll do better!" she said taking the last drink of her juice as they reached the school.

"I know I don't want anyone knowing that, that's for sure." she said ready for a new school day thinking Angela was done with her. Kayla couldn't think of anything more she could do to her. Angela knew her secret and had her fun she figured.

David took her to their first class.

Angela smirked at them from across the room and two of her friends were giggling with her.

Angela was far from finished with her.

Kayla sat down after David had her sit down he got out her books for her and told her to be good as he went to sit down. She looked at her books and figured today would be good not only was she diapered so she wouldn't have to worry about going to the bathroom but also she figured Angela was done with her.

Kayla was busy taking notes when she felt someone tap her shoulder she smiled thinking it was a note from David. She took it and opened it. Shit it's From Angela she thought to herself as she read it.

All through the note she called her baby and baby girl..

I'm fine what do you want?" she said sending the note back to Angela.

She nodded like she already didn't know.. As she changed her yesterday.

"I've had accidents but they're not my fault." she whined.

"I guess you treating me like a baby." she said softly. She was shocked as Angela hugged her patting her diapered butt.

"No please don't you can treat me like a baby and check and see if I need to be changed." she didn't wanna say anything about a diaper.

"B--but why do you wanna treat me like a baby?" she asked confused.

She figured no harm if she just wanted to check her and take her to the nurse to be changed.

"No I guess not but I'm not a baby." she said trying to defend herself. She listened as Angela went on. So far things didn't seem bad she thought she might make her caller mommy or suck her thumb or some other crazy babyish thing.

"ok." she said softly as Angela hugged her again checking her diaper pulling her overalls down.

"Yeah I told David I'll do better but you want me to wet on purpose he'll really think I'm a baby now." she said hoping Angela might change her mind.

Once they were done in the bathroom Angela took her hand leading her back to class. She didn't say anything as Angela talked to the teacher for her sitting her down..

Kayla thought wow David's right I should've just told her I was a baby and she wouldn't pick on me. She thought to herself.

Kayla was oblivious to what Angela did and she just sat there as the class continued. The bell finally rang she stood up as David came to meet her.

"What No of course not she sent me a note and you were right if I let her treat me like a baby she won't pick on me." she said happily as she thought the Angela problem was finally solved..

She stood there as David fixed her overalls.

"What are you doing?"

"No I didn't try to go potty she wanted me to meet her in the bathroom so she could check me which she did, guess she didn't do a good job fixing my clothes back.

"Um Not sure she just wanted me to be a baby and she'd check me and take me to the nurse to be changed."

"That's pretty much it."

"Why?"

"I don't think she will, I don't know what else to do, do you?" she asked desperate to figure something out. She enjoyed the hug as she was flustered.

"Yeah I will what do you think the nurse would say?" she was still weighing her options.

She nodded as he explained things.

"Yeah I understand but what else do I do?" she said perplexed