LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once class was over she was now in a wet and messy diaper she knew she had to meet up with Angela or she'd show the pictures. They walked out in the hall.

"Crap I just remembered the teacher wanted to see me before I left today I'll just meet you out front.."

"Ok." she said.

Walking off to meet Angela.

She got into the room and waited for her..

Angela walked over to her immediately when she came in.

"Did you do as I told you?" she asked.

"Show me your diaper and prove it."

Then she started taking photos of her pooped in diaper as she wore it.

"Good girl," she said patting her butt.

"Yes." she said softly as this was embarrassing. She got up to let her look at her diaper and feel it..

"No please not more pictures!" she whined.

"Ok." she said walking to meet back with David good Angela knows so I'm sure she'll leave me alone I don't see what much more she could do..

Once she reached David he didn't look very happy. Little did she know the teacher she said she was going to meet had talked to David while she was gone. Which meant she was busted and he knew she lied to him..

"You ready?"

When they had gotten away from the school, and were halfway between his house and the school, he stopped and turned to her.

"Why are you walking funny?" he asked her still irritated about the lie.

She was walking carefully as she hated to be in a dirty diaper, she was finding out the set ones weren't so bad but the dirty ones she didn't like. So when he stopped and looked at her and began asking her question after question like she was on trial. She didn't know what to say. Kayla decided to just let him talk as he checked her diaper.

David shook his head.

"I was going to let you clean yourself up at home because I knew you wet your pants, not having used the bathroom at all since the day started, but I can't even trust you not to poop your pants, so there is no way I'm trusting you by yourself in the bathroom not to make a mess.

She was stunned as he talked to her like she was a baby or very irresponsible little girl like she couldn't understand the simplest of things. She hated it but she knew there was nothing she could do about it. Then when he grabbed her hand made her feel like a baby..

"I'm sorry." she said softly as the continued to walk she hoped he didn't tell her mommy.. The dirty diaper was getting uncomfortable she was looking forward to getting changed.

He took her right to the front porch, blocked the door from her going in first as he unlocked it, and then took her hand and brought her right up to the bathroom.

"Now, I don't know what has gotten into you, sitting there, pooping your pants on purpose at school, in a classroom or whatever, but you are going to learn, if you are going to do that kind of thing, then I'm going to treat you like a potty training toddler."

He pulled down her skirt.

Her diaper was a complete mess.

He shook his head.

"I can't even believe you didn't tell me at the school that you wet in your diaper so I would change you before we left," he said.

Kayla stood there as he wasn't letting her out of his site or letting her do anything on her own. He took her hand and lead her into the bathroom.

"B--but it was an accident." she said crying as she knew she couldn't tell him the truth.

"Can I take a shower please?" she whined. He pretty much laughed at her like that was the craziest thing he herd. She stood there as he took off her skirt then she herd the tapes being torn apart. Then he commented on her mess.

She was so embarrassed!

He put her in the tub and began cleaning her.

She did as she was told not even arguing when he called her a baby.

"Are you going to tell my mommy?" she asked nervously

She didn't like the idea but she wanted to be good so he wouldn't tell her mommy.

"Ok." she said softly.. A nap why do I need a nap she thought to herself.

"Do you think I'm a baby?" she asked confused nervously unsure herself..

She wondered what Angela was doing she figured she and her friends were looking at the pictures laughing at her!

Kayla was so frustrated standing there in her diaper as he pretty much said yes you are a baby. He went on and on, and she really had no defense. She was embarrassed and mad beyond belief not understanding how all this happened In the first place and how there seemed to be no stop as she knew she had a nap to look forward to and baby food to eat.

"Well my Aunt treats me like a baby and now you, I guess it's kinda hard being a big girl when everyone treats you like a baby." she said whining not even realizing she was proving everyone's point!

David shook his head.

"Well, I could treat you like you are ten if you want, but that means I'll have to spank your butt for pooping your pants like that when I told you to get me to take you potty," he put his hands on his hips.

She thought about what he was saying and she didn't want a spanking and when he called for her to come to him out of nervousness and fear thinking she was going to get a spanking she wet her diaper..

"No no please I'm a baby goo goo ga ga." she said smiling hoping that would convince him and get her out of her spanking!

"What so if I admit I'm a baby you won't spank me, but if I say I'm not a baby then you're going to spank me?" she water to make sure she had that right. Maybe he was right like he said before if she admitted she was a baby how could Angela still pick on her, but she didn't wanna be fed a bottle in school that would be humiliating! She thought to herself.

"I don't know that means I have no freedom." she said thinking out loud.

She didn't like the sound of that at all.

"Hell No I'm not a baby and that's final! She said trying to stand up to him in her wet diaper. She didn't wanna give up her freedom and drink bottles. She stood there waiting to see if he was going to do anything or if he'd back down!