LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summertime Regression (private skylove)

Anna was mad and upset with him. She knows he feels bad but he should've took off the underwear when he said. Then this mess wouldn't have happened, literally. She finished pooping. She still cried, frustrated with herself.

"Oh you saw that huh...I just think it would be good...you can have your other undies on over it..." Greg walked up and carefully took her panties down, then helped her out of them and wiped her. "We'll get you good and clean..." He bent her forward so he could wipe better. "Okay...feel clean now?" He grabbed the pullup.

"Uh huh well you're just gonna have to get used to being carried." He walked her into the kitchen and sat her on the counter, taking the paci. "Here let me get you something to drink." Greg poured some milk into a sippy cup with Disney Princess print on it. "Here's some milk for my cute little girly." He held it so she'd grab it then moved away.

"Yeah." Anna smiled. "What are you making for dinner?" She asked before sliding off the counter. She hadn't been paying attention, so she fell face first on the hard kitchen floor. Her first reaction was confusion, and her head and arms began to hurt. Then she started crying.

• 2 weeks later...