LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summertime Regression (private skylove)

Skylove's character is an 18 year old recent high school grad, Anna. Anna is slender and a bit on the shorter side. She feels pretty lost and worried about her future and really doesn't want to start working or go to college. Her parents told her that her old babysitter, Greg, who's a good family friend invited her out for the summer. Anna, ultimately decided it could be fun and agreed.

Anna had a couple duffle bags on each arm and a wheeled suitcase she was carrying. She smiled wide seeing her old babysitter. She got through the crowd, with a slight struggle but finally made her way to Greg. When she got there, she was a bit out of breath. "Hi Greg. It's really good to see you. I'm glad you invited me to stay for the summer. I'm really excited " She says as she shrugged up the strap of her duffle up her shoulder more.

Greg smiled. "Hey, you're welcome don't mention it." He went in and gave her a big hug, taking the two bags as he came back. "Gonna hurt yourself carrying these." Greg started to walk with her. "I'm glad you came out...we'll have a lot of fun, was the flight okay? Do you need a bathroom, or something to drink or eat before we go?" Greg looked over at her.

Anna hugged back tightly. "Oh thank you." She stretched her arms after the bags were taken away. "Actually the flight wasnt that bad. Kinda boring but I had my laptop atleast. Do you think we could do all of that. I'm starving and I also need to really use the bathroom." She explains.

"Of course we can, can't have you walking around with a rumbling tummy now can we." Greg smiled. "You were up early for your flight...feel like breakfast food? It's only 10am still." They soon reached both the bathrooms and the food court. "Figures, a little line for the ladies...I can watch your suitcase if you want to get in line. Too bad

Greg waited for her to return. "Alright let's get some food!" Greg walked with her to the food court where they found some food and drink and grabbed some seats. Greg started to eat after setting her bags down. "So, what's new with you...you graduated not too long ago, congrats. That's a big deal. Oh, do you still have the medicine you take for your stress and anxiety? How's that been?"

Greg smiled back. Before long they were done eating and out to the car. Greg loaded it up. "You know, I'd feel better if you sat in the back...it's just safer, I can't have my little Anna get hurt day one." Greg opened the back door to his Audi SUV. He could tell she wasn't sure if he was serious. "Anna, I'm being serious." He laughed a bit. "Hop on up there." Greg was curious how this would go.

Greg knew now he had to stick with it. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him. "Back it up." Greg faced her to the back seat. "I'm sorry, you're just not big enough to safely sit up there. Come on up you go." Greg didn't give her any room to move away and helped her in, even buckled her belt. "See, it's not so bad back here." He sighed a bit, relieved.

Anna tried to hide her pout. She always got to sit up front before and why was Greg acting like she was a little kid now? She's an adult. She pulled out her phone. Well atleast she'll be able to do something on the way to his place.

"I'm not gonna get car sick. I want my phone. What else am I supposed to do then? Suck on my fingers and look out the window the whole time?" Remembering she used to do that when she was 4 and they went on car rides

Greg is happy with how things are going so far as they arrive at his place. He helps take her things inside, but keeps her phone with him. "Let's go put these in your room." He goes upstairs with her and shows the room. There are Frozen sheets on the bed and rails on either side to prevent someone from rolling off. There are wall decals, stuffed Frozen dolls and other harder plastic dolls. The room is painted in Frozen blue. "Here we are..." Greg watched to see her reaction.

Anna looked around in surprise. Everything looked so nice, colorful and organized. She went over to the Frozen dolls and picked up Olaf first. Olaf is her favorite character. She went over to put it on the bed she's sleeping on. And saw the rails, they were a little high she noticed. "I love this room so far but any chance we can get the railings off. Just until I go back home?" She asks