LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summertime Regression (private skylove)

Greg could feel her suddenly freeze up. He moved his hand to her lower bottom as he was behind her and could feel the pee rushing into the diaper. "That's it, what a good girl...mr. diaper was thirsty. He says, Thank you." Greg came around and kissed her cheek. "You did really good Anna, let it all go." He said calmly as he waited for her to finish.

"Anna, why are you so worried? You worry about all this and you get stressed out..." Greg put a little rash cream on and pulled the diaper around her. "Aren't you having a fun time?" He tapped the diaper on. "Are you worried someone is gonna find out you wear diapees? Who's gonna know? Hmm."

"Yeah I'm having a fun time... I just if someone finds out about me wearing diapers they might make fun of me. Like what if you were to have guests over and they saw me wearing diapers... How would you think they'd react?" She asks curious.

Greg smiled. "Yeah, I didn't tell you but you had like a bad nightmare...that's why you don't have a shirt on...I had to lay skin to skin with you to calm you down..it was scary." They entered her room as he carried her. "Say umm, I was wondering...given the diapers n all...if I call you my baby girl is that gonna embarrass you? He would wait for her response but ask her to call him daddy next.

"I think it was yes, you've had this before? I guess I never watch you through the night much..." The conversation would eventually come back to something Greg wanted to ask her.

"Okay so, sense you're okay with Mr calling yoooou baby, will you call me daddy?" He smiled. "...if you think it's weird or..." He had been holding her this whole time, he enjoyed it.