LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summertime Regression (private skylove)

Anna bit her lip then unbit it. It wouldn't be too much of a harm to have the railings on if they couldn't come off. So she decided not to argue and lay down in the bed like a good girl. She tried to get up there on her own but because of her short stature and the bed being a little high,

"Sure, here" Greg walked over and pushed her bottom, helping her into bed. "There..." Greg put the bar back up. Only the bottom of the bed was open, it too had a rail, but it was hidden and Greg didn't want to use it yet. "Comfy? Want me to find you some pj shorts or something more comfy?" Greg started to open her bags.

Greg smiled over and worked to put her clothes away, he noticed her watching him from time to time but before long he had it all put away, except for her medicine and toiletries. He took those into his bathroom, as he had closed and locked the 2nd bathroom. He'd planned to tell her he was redoing it and she'd have to use the one in his room.

Once in the bathroom he took her stress meds out and replaced them with the other medication to make her go more often. The pills were very close in appearance.

Anna was laying on her tummy, cuddling her Olaf. She was falling asleep, and was even drooling a little. The flight must've worn her out. She kept fighting to keep her eyes open those as she was really supposed to be resting and she didn't want to sleep late.

Greg smiled as he noticed her asleep. She looked so innocent and peaceful. He left the room and carried on with some other things around the house.

It was about noon now and Anna had been sleeping for an hour. Greg came back in and lightly woke her. "Anna, time to wake up." He put his hand in her back.

Anna pouted when she woke up, couldn't she sleep a little longer? Anna put Olaf in front of her face. She let out a tiny yawn, and frowned when she felt her mouth dry. She just shook her head a little, forgetting Greg was there getting sidetracked by her thoughts.

"I thought we could go to the beach after some lunch, would you like that? Greg reached in to the bed and grabbed Anna under the arms lifting her up over the side rail. Instead of putting her right down her held her to him, patting her bottom. "You've got sleepy face here" Greg wiped her cheek where the drool had been. "Ready to be put down?"

"I dunno, you might be too sleepy still." Greg smiled a little and rubbed her back. "I'll give you a quick tour, you just relax." He carried her out of the room. Greg showed her the whole place, which only took a few minutes. He explained how the bathroom by her room was locked because it was being renovated. They finished at his room and bathroom where he stood her up.

"Okay, so this is where you'll go potty and bathe. Oh and all your medication and toiletries are right here." Greg smiled. "I want you to feel right at home okay...you just ask me if you need anything. "

"That's okay, I put all your clothes away so I can show you where your swim stuff is in a minute." Greg took his shirt off then is shorts and underware. His back was to Anna as he spoke. "No looking now" He laughed a bit as he pulled on his swim shorts, then turned around. "You peeked didnt you?" He put a fresh shirt on last, giving Anna a bit of a look, raising a brow.