LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Siblings Force Regression Rp (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

"Okay. I can do that. I understand. My mom can be protective of me so she expects you to keep that promise." Skylar got out and started walking next to Angela "How come I can't say it out loud? Besides it being not lady like."

"Good," Angela said taking her directly to the hoodies first.

"Now, the trick is to find a hoodie that defines your character not just a black one that says I'm just anyone else, just a teenager.

"You did upset me a little bit, to be honest, because before we left the house, I thought you wanted me to treat you like my little sister, and then suddenly, it seemed like you were about to take that away from once you got what you wanted, and we were shopping, but now you are apologizing, and acting like you're not sure what you want, I think you are just not used to having a big sister look after you, and I'm not used to having a little sister who doesn't really understand my place as the big sister.

"I will. I promise." Skylar says, then looks at the sweatshirt with a smile. She lives Mulan and liked the way Angela explained it. "Yeah. I really want a big sister. And I know what you mean. You can." She explains

"Well, how little are you going to act for me, if I ask you to?" Angela said now moving on to some nice t-shirts to get her sister.