LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Siblings Force Regression Rp (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

If you are open to a second one with me, I'll play Angela as the step sister and Mike as the dad.

You can be fifteen in this one, if you don't mind, and my character will be nineteen who has just graduated high school.

Nineteen year old Angela had been popular in school, but she really didn't know what she wanted to do, so when she graduated, she didn't have any plans to attend college, go to work, or whatever, but because Mike babied her and never really got on her about anything, really, it was easy to just continue staying at home, that is, until a month ago when he told her that he was marrying the woman he had been dating the last six months!

Now, Angela was furious!

On the contrary, Skylar was in fact very excited to have an older sister, even if she isn't biological. Skylar had been raised an only child and was always bored and jealous that her friends had siblings to hang out it or to talk to with. Now the opportunity was here. She gets to have an older sister to show her around the ropes of being a teenager, and give her daily advice and maybe help her get a boyfriend too. And not only that, they could go to mall together, watch movies, do each other's make up. She couldn't wait. It was gonna be nice having someone around that was kinda close to her age.

"Well... No one told me anything. I found out about it probably the same time you did and when I met you. I was just really excited to actually have a big sister! So I didn't have a problem with any decisions that she made with out me. Because I knew I'd be finally getting what I wanted." Skylar smiled, she looked innocent really.

"Yeah, you can." She smiled. She felt like they were real sisters already and it was nice. "Okay that's understandable and makes sense. Besides, shopping is one of things I want to do with now that we're sisters. I think it'd be fun. Ooh I can't wait!" Skylar got excited thinking about it. Skylar followed towards her happily. (She could think Skylar is starting to :)

Skylar looks at the blanket shocked but she was dry a few days ago. She was always dry, she would've remembered waking up wet. She's never been a bedwetter as a toddler it was actually very easy to get her potty training done. Skylar was using the toilet like a pro by age 4. Skylar took a look at the stain. "It isn't mine. It must be old or something... I don't wet the bed." She says

Skylar looked a little frustrated she thought get big sister would just believe her. "I know I sleep in this room but don't you think I'd remember if I had an accident?" Skylar asks, she didn't mean to gave an attitude about its just she wasn't sure how to explain the mystery stain that wasnt hers

"I told you, baby sis, that somethings are not meant for high school girls, and these things are NOT suitable for a girl like you.

Once the girl started to take the panties, Angela moved over to her closet to look for something cute and childish for her sister to wear.