LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Snap Back! (Private between Ishigreensa and Maximusdignitas)

maximusdignitas

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teacher sighed, because of the way the design on the chair was carefully planned, it looked much more like he had his pee-pee aimed downward, and that he really did pee himself rather than sat in something.

"Cameron, I don't care if you peed your pants or you sat in something, you still can't wear those pants that way.

I listen as the teacher tells me that regardless I can't wear those clothes and I agree with him because I am very drenched and I get up and walk while I see some kids smiling and starting trying to decide for themselves whether I pissed myself or not and normally coffee is darker, but it was watered down enough to look like pee instead.

As I walked up front to the teacher's desk I avoid making eye contact as he fills out some paperwork and I start trying to remember if I still have any extra clothes in my locker, but I cleaned it out last night.

The teacher finished writing a pass to see the office and specifically to be able to call home because adults are not allowed to help kids at school anymore because of too many problems.

Angela was waiting at her seat for the boy to show up, and was starting to get discouraged as time seemed to slip by.

I think about your comment about not being allowed to leave by myself and I don't really want my parents involved in this and I start to consider the alternative as you point out how the stain is perfect for a pee stain and I look down get embarrassed at being doubted by this hot popular girl who I snapped her bra yesterday and now I'm glad no one noticed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Okay, if you wear a diaper, and come to me for regular diaper checks for the rest of the day, I'll write a note to get you out of PE so no one will know you are in a diaper.

"Ok, sounds good." I say figuring it's the best deal I can make and then when you tell me that you knew it was me who snapped your bra yesterday I feel bad that you know what happened and I'm don't have anything to say other than, "I did it because you never pay attention to me."