LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From student to baby (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After forth period. Skylar made sure not to get distracted by anything and headed straight to Mr. Greer's classroom for an underwear check. She was sure she was dry due to not needing to go at all third period, which she was happy about. She ran into his classroom "Hi Mr. Greer." She says heading over to his desk where he was at.

Skylar was actually a little relieved to hear that. Even to hear it from a girl she didn't know well. This may finally give her a chance to make some friends maybe she could use this to break out of her shell. She hugged back Angela a little, though she was still a little shy that they knew if they weren't going to have people bully her she can try to be friends with them.

"Um the accidents started a few days ago. Now it just seems that I can't hold it anymore when I have too. I try to use the bathroom before classes but the girls room is always so crowded. " Skylar explains softly, a little embarrassed. But if Angela was saying she'd protect her and was supposed to be like a sister then she could trust her. Family is always supposed to be trusted

Sky found it ironic that she said that because Mr. Greer said the same thing. She just nodded, "Okay." Sky had barely touched her lunch cause she was still embarrassed about her huge accident earlier and just thinking about how she pooped like that made her not want to eat. So she let the talking distract her so she wouldn't have to eat.

The young girl blushed at being called a baby classmate and an elementary school girl. She didn't think she looked that little even though she did wet herself a lot. Though she was happy to be making friends, people who cared about her. It was nice.

Sky smiled, getting a bit more excited. She frowned as the unopened milk was suddenly pushed towards her. "What if I pee in class again and none of you are there and they laugh and make fun of me?" She asked sounding nervous as she took the milk