LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From student to baby (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

My teacher has had it with me. I've been mean to the other students, I've cheated on my tests, never did my homework and I've mouthed off to him a few times so to teach me a lesson my teacher decided 'If I'm gonna act like a baby ill be treated like one. So with my parents permission, I was sent to the daycare area of the school and I'm supposed to treated like a baby in your class until either I start to behave or till the end of the semester. (If you're interested please let me know what you wanna be called then reply :)My name is Sky)

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky sat in her chair in her warm soaked pants. She can't believe she wet herself in class like that. She looked around to see if anyone noticed. Hopefully no one did. Was it hot in here? Her face was probably red from embarrassment. She waited for that last minute to hurry up so she could go to the bathroom before anyone notice. She especially did not want her teacher to notice.

Mike Greer, the eighth grade English teacher, looked over his second period class of the day, actually looking at Sky a bit longer to see what her reaction would be.

(The point is, I was hoping to go on from the 25 minute mark, which is why I put the stamp... I want him to call her up but the bell saves her from anyone knowing she wet her pants.

(Okay) Sky hasn't wet herself during the day since she was in preschool and the last time she wet the bed was by the time she finished kindergarten. How did this even happen? She drink much this morning and she used the bathroom too. Oh and her stupid pencil broke and she didn't want to get up and sharpen it, in risks of students seeing her wet pants. She tried to relax and stay calm, because she was getting paranoid. She know if ANY of these kids saw her pants she'd never hear the end of it. Sky wanted to ask the teacher if she could just go to the bathroom but if he saw her wet pants, he'd call get parents or have

Sky let out a sigh of relief. Thank god she though. Now she just needed to wait for the last person to go so she could leave without people seeing her wet pants. They were getting uncomfortable, cold and they were making her squirm a little. She was still embarrassed and as long as nobody mentioned it maybe she won't blush again. Sky hoped she could get to the bathroom before the next class, so she wouldn't get a tardy pass. She saw the last kid leave and got up with her stuff before she heard her name get called.

Sky was trying to think of the right words to say. She was just so upset with herself. She wish she could just shy herself away under a rock like she always had but she can't because, she c was Mr. Greer and he wanted to talk to her about this 'accident' that was done on 'purpose'. "I... I might have an accident or people will see my wet pants and laugh." Sky explains. (He did mean to the restroom right? If not I can edit this response)

Sky blushed deeply seeing the childish outfit. But in all honesty, she'd rather would be changed in that then have people find out about her accident and laugh. This wasn't fair, she pouted. But she really had no other choice, other then be humiliated. "You can change me." She says shyly.

Sky nodded quietly blushing as he wiped her private as if she were to little too do it her self. She couldn't believe she just stood here and let that happen, well actually she could. Just to scared that she might say something wrong. Sky nodded again, "Thank you.." She says softly not sure if she should call him uncle Mike or Mr Greer now.

The rest of that day had gone well, and Sky was able to get home without any more accidents, however, when Sky came in the door, she lived with only her dad, and he was very strict with her but also, he was very heli-copter-like with her because she was his only child.

He noticed that she was not wearing the same shirt as when she left, so he called her over to him.

"Sky, why did you change your shirt?" he asked her.

Her dad bought it, and he smiled.

"You have a really nice friend, but you didn't let him watch you change your shirt, did you?"

The next day, her seat was dry at her desk, but Mike had another plan to shake her confidence about her peeing... because it was his hope that eventually, she would rely completely on him to take care of her.

He greeted the students as they came in, and once they were all in their seats, Sky's dry this time, he started the lesson.