LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From student to baby (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

She wasn't sure about cleaning herself up later, and she trusted him. "You can change me... " I say looking at the outfit, I didn't mind the outfit it was just the panties. But who else would know she was wearing my little pony panties. Only her and Mr Greer.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylar hugged back. "I hope so too." She says softly. "Yeah I'll try to have a good day. Thank you." She got off his lap and went to her locker. When she was at her locker, she discovered the chocolates in her shirt pocket. She looked at them and smiled, well hopefully this day will be better. She looked around before She unwrapped one and put it in her mouth.

Mike prepared for his first period class, and was soon teaching.

He wondered a bit how his baby student was doing, but he tried not to think too much about her since he had to teach the first period class.

Soon, the first period class was over, and he waited with anticipation for his favorite student to come in and sit in that chair, and to hopefully start to poop herself.

Skylar was growing just a bit tired by second hour. She hasn't got much sleep the night before, due to fear of wetting the bed too... These accidents were causing her stress as she found it more hard to focus because she was thinking about the accidents now. She yawned as she looked at the page she was reading. Maybe eating another piece of her chocolate could help keep her awake. She pulled the second one out of her pocket, unwrapped it and ate it quietly. She continued to read the pages silently before she started to feel a spurt of pee come up, she let out a small gasps.

Okay, Skylar, you can do this, you can hold it like the big girl you are. She thought too herself. She tried to go first hour but there were too many girls in the way and she felt to shy to say anything. How was she know how they were gonna react? So she just left and was able to hold it through first hour fine because she didn't need to go too bad. Then some more pee flowed out, as she thought quietly to herself. She couldn't ask Mr. Greer now, they were supposed to read these pages and she had the chance before class to go but when she got to the restroom there were girls in the way again and it was extra crowded. It made her feel self conscious and nervous to say anything. Sky felt her face heat up as her urine continued to flow slowly into her my little pony panties. She sighed. She thought she could hold it till the end of the hour but this just proved her wrong. Suddenly the flow stopped. It was warm and wet under her. Maybe she should just wait until the end of class.

Skylar was thankful the girl didn't say anything to anyone besides the teacher. That would've made her hide more into her shell. Sky sighed as she heard Mr. Greer, a couple tears fell... "it's... it's getting worse." Her voice cracked as she started to cry again for what seemed to be the 5th time this week. "I tried to hold it, really" She exclaims, stuttering. Hey face was a mess as she cried and sniffled.

Sky tried to adjust herself so it wasn't so bad sitting. But no matter what she did it just felt worse. The poop was sticky, and the urine made it mushy. How and why was this happening? Maybe she did need

(Actually some people can be 12 and in eighth i know a few who were. But if you want I can change it to 13 ) Sky let out another sigh, and walked a little funny cause she had never walked in messy panties before and it was a bit uncomfortable. She went over and lay down on the towels.

"Well, if I don't put you in diapers at school, and you keep having accidents, how long do you think it will take for your other classmates to catch on and start bullying you?

Skylar nodded at what he said and waited till he was finish. "Angela has never bullied me before though, she was even nice enough not to tell anyone about my accident " And she thought about what he said about the bathroom fear. It all sounded true, she couldn't even wait for an open stall today cause the other girls intimated her and she was afraid that the teachers would tell her no if she asked to go during class. But if she wore a diaper people can find out about the diaper and make fun of her. "You'd really give me another chance? After what's happened the past three days?" She asks curious as she looked at the ceiling, and was continued to be bathed.

"I promise I won't poop my panties tomorrow, I'll try to hold it the best I can." I say softly. There was almost a hint in my voice, that made me sound unsure of what I was saying. But my face had this look of confidence. It was actually adorable cause I just sounded like a toddler who was being potty trained.

Skylar blushed as her teacher used babyish terms to her. But she understood what he was saying and it made sense. She could really only agree with him, and she did trust him. "Okay, then I'll just come get you when I need to go poop and I'll wet in class. But what if I need to go in other classes... I mean the wetting... I know you said to ask the teacher to get you for help but the seat is going to be wet." Skylar explains.