LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From student to baby (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay...," he said as though he didn't believe she didn't have to go.

When the girl left his desk, but just before she was going to sit, he called her name to distract her from looking at the seat of her chair.

Sky nod as she sat down quietly in her seat. Then suddenly she felt warm and wet again. She could've sworn she didn't need to pee! She felt her face great up in embarrassment again. She couldn't go back up, everybody will see her wet pants. And she could call him over to tell him, he'll give her the 'I told you so' kind of lecture. And that would be embarrassing. Skylar sighed and tried not to move much as the wetness was bothering her and clinging to her skin. She tried to focus on her work

Once again, Mike tried to pretend nothing was amiss until he started to call the students up to answer the questions, only this time, he called Sky first, because she still needed to answer that question he had given her to answer.

"Okay, class, you should have all finished the questions by now.

"Can I... Just tell you my answers from here?" She asks softly. She felt all eyes on her now. She just wanted to run and hide. Her face was probably red again. She looked down at her answers, she wasn't even sure if they were right

Mike shook his head.

"When someone gives answers in my class, I need them to write them on the board so I can check the spelling.

Sky bit back a whimper, trying not to get upset. On the verge of another breakdown. "After class, please." She says softly before putting her head down to hide her teared up eyes. With her hidden hand she bit her thumb again, upset. She was disgusted with herself and very embarrassed. The other kids probably assumed she was being shy again. She couldn't help it either way.

Mike smiled at her and called on another student.

It wasn't long before the questions were answered, and it was time for the students to leave the room.

She felt her pants get more because of the wet seat she didn't know about. She tried not to cry, another accident. Sky wasnt sure what to do now. She was missing class, and after the nothing she had she was really just tired and upset. She chewed on her thumb and let a couple tears fall. She just could believe her self right now.

The next day, Mike waited in his classroom early to see if she would come to him so they could try to hide her accidents from her dad and everyone else.

(Ooh, nice twist!) Sky came in early like they planned, she wasn't sure if she was ready to wear diapers again. She was nervous but if they were to help her accidents and to hide them. Then she needed them. She sighed as she quietly stepped into Mr. Greer's room. "Morning." She says shyly. She's never visited a teacher this early.