LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Maryland

BabyBuck

I think my journey here started when i was 5 or 6. After initially being diaper/training pants free for a while (no nighttime accidents) i had a problem with going #2 occasionally. Not medically i was just a lazy kid I guess. This only seemed to happen at the baby sitters. So one day i guess she got tired of it and put me in a diaper. While the other kids were having fun playing with the big kid toys i was sat on the floor in the living room to play with baby toys. When my mom picked me up she found out what had happened and we went home. I took off the diaper but it just felt right so i put it back on. It all picked back up when i was maybe 13 and ocassionally took a diaper or two just for fun. Later on I came across links online for people that liked it too. I like music and photography and always love meeting new friends! My little age is about 4.

Welcome BabyBuck! sounds like you have had a great time as a lil kid, i would love to know more about you as from reading that I'm interested to know more! And of course welcome to DD we are all here for you to talk to don't be afraid to ask us anything! :P