LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Professional Mommy in Orlando!

MommyPaige

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay you will never see me in person since I work in retail and I live in Illinois (also as a momma's boy I am not explaining to my mom why on earth I would be going to Florida let alone my boss).

To answer your question, a professional Mommy sees lots of different babies and charges for her services, all of which are nonsexual. I can't speak for all nonprofessional Mommies, but I believe they tend to typically focus on one baby, whom they're often in a relationship with, and they don't charge for anything. Both types are wonderful! It just depends on what you're looking for.

18 hours ago, MommyPaige said:

To answer your question, a professional Mommy sees lots of different babies and charges for her services, all of which are nonsexual. I can't speak for all nonprofessional Mommies, but I believe they tend to typically focus on one baby, whom they're often in a relationship with, and they don't charge for anything. Both types are wonderful! It just depends on what you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all of my DD friends!

Mommy's recently had quite a few college student babies want to visit her, but are unable to due to cost. Mommy want to promote education, not punish it! Mommy completely understands how tough a college budget should be, and she's trying to help. She's been thinking about having a group playdate about once a month with about 3 to 4 college student babies all together at once! This rate would be super discounted, because Mommy wants to be able to take care of everyone! The 2-hour playdate would only be $75, and would include lots of fun activities like coloring, toys, and snack time!

Let Mommy know if you're interested! The first group playdate would be at the end of this month, March :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi there! I'm a new professional Mommy in East Orlando and I'm just letting all of my friends here know that Mommy just released a website now to help all her babies find her!

I wish Mommy Paige was around still.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/22/2016 at 4:06 AM, MommyPaige said:

Hi there! I'm a new professional Mommy in East Orlando and I'm just letting all of my friends here know that Mommy just released a website now to help all her babies find her!

Hi Mommy Paige! I'm on Downtown Orlando area. I'd love for us to chat sometime please! 

I'm kinda new to this, haven't used this website really.. but if there's a way to pm or msg me thru here, please do 🙂🙏🏻

• 1 month later...