LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An article piece written for David Bowie.

I wasn't sure if there was a more appropriate place to put this, but I finally got to sit down last night and begin one of my first journalism pieces (which didn't get completed until 2AM this morning)

Sadly added to the list (a short one) of the true musical geniuses I've had the pleasure to make a large part of my life's music. 50 years from now people will still know who he was and his music will still be heard.

This ain't rock and roll, this is genocide :band:

Bettypooh

A fantastic interview. If there is anything more about the man I can truly admire, it's his intellect and his openness to all forms of innovation. I am still not able to grasp the concept of speaking of him in past tense. Perhaps it's the writer in me, or perhaps it is because I am a fan who is still hurting from the loss of him. Either way, I will definitely be holding a torch for him for the rest of my own days, and my future children will be taught about him too. Much like my parents introduced me to the early times of music before I was born, that made me love the craft even more today.

Such a fascinating man, I will miss him beyond words.